Uh oh

Jasper's POV

Bella called Edward 20 minutes ago and we are all now sitting in the living room feeling ashamed of ourselves. Suddenly I feel blinding rage coming from outside the house. Oh crap.

"Um guys Edward's back", I say

They all look at me then at each other. How are we going to explain this to him. Just when Carlisle was able to say something the front door smashes open and there stands Edward. His eyes black with rage.

"Do you know who I was just on the phone with?" he growls at us

We all look at him shocked. This is going to be bad. We all shake our heads. Even through we knew.

"I just got off the phone with Bella", he growls, "She called me in tears begging for me to come home", Edward growls

I try to calm him down but it is having little effect. His rage is too great.

"We're so...", Alice begins to say

"Save it", he snarls at us

He runs up the stairs to Bella. We can hear him trying to calm her done. After about 20 minutes he finally manages to do it. Minutes later he comes down the stairs with Bella cradled gently in his arms. He gives us one last glare and storms into the garage. Seconds later we hear his Volvo starting and screeching out of the driveway. We are in so much trouble...

Edward's POV

I can't believe they didn't that I will kill them. After I'm done with yelling at them I run up the stairs and into my bedroom to find her crumbled up on the floor crying holding her injured wrist. From here I can tell it is defiantly broken. I race to her and pick her up in my arms and begin to smooth her.

"Shh love I'm here. It is going to be ok", I cooed to her

After about 20 minutes I finally manage to calm her down.

"Let's get you to the hospital love", I say gently picking her up

I carry her down the stairs and with once last glare at my family I leave the house and put Bella in the car. We drive off in seconds.

"Edward can you please call Charlie", she whisperers

"Of course love", I say, "When we get to the hospital"

It only takes us 5 minutes to get to the hospital with my driving the whole time Bella was quiet and she looked like she was far away.

"Come on love. Let's get that wrist checked out", I say gently wrapping my arm around her waist.