Whats going on ?

Several Hours Later...

Alice's POV

I feel so bad after what I did to Bella. Now she doesn't want to be left alone with us. She has dark circles under her eyes too like she can't sleep.

After hearing her scream in her sleep about this weekend. I feel even worse. I'm going to have to make this up to her. We are all on our way home now we have been gone for 12 hours. It's now 7am; I hope Bella got a good night sleep.

We enter the house and find Bella asleep on the couch with Edward's arms wrapped around her. Edward looks up at our entrance. We can all see the anger in his eyes.

"How is she?" Carlisle whisperers taking a step closer to the couch.

Edward growls lowly in warning. Carlisle quickly backs up. Edward has gotten a lot more over protective of Bella since the weekend and we only have ourselves to blame.

"Is she ok?" Esme asks

"She keeps having nightmares. She hasn't gotten much sleep tonight", Edward replies still glaring at us

We all wince when he says this. We didn't mean to give her nightmares.

"I would like all of you to be quiet. Bella needs her sleep", Edward says

"Of course. Whatever she needs", Esme says

We all quickly go our own ways. Jasper and I head upstairs to our room. Rose heads to her room for a shower. Emmett turns on the TV downstairs quietly and begins watching it. Esme and Carlisle go into the kitchen to talk about everything that has happened. I sigh hopefully Bella will except my apology...

Edward's POV

I hold Annie in my arms watching the family start to do their own activities. Annie is actually not sleeping, I have to say she is a very good actor.

"Ready to mess with Emmett's mind a bit", Annie thinks to me

I give her a little nudge telling her I'm ready.

"Good. Bella is now up and she'll be watching", Annie thinks

This is going to be funny. Annie slowly brings out a control for the TV. She hides it under the blanks she is under. She begins to change channels on the TV.

"What the hell?" Emmett says he picks up his remote and tries to change channel but it doesn't work.

Annie begins to turn up the sound.

When it gets to a loud level I say, "Emmett turn the bloody TV down. You'll wake Bella", I growl

Emmett turns to face me and says, "It's not me"

"Of course its not you", I reply sarcastically

"Really I swear it's not me. The control is not even working", he replies

I gently untangle myself from Annie. Acting like I don't want to wake her. I stalk over to him and snatch the remote out of his hands. I quickly put the batteries back in while he is not looking. I then turn down the sound and then change channel.

"It's working for me Emmett. Are you trying to wake Bella up?" I growl at him

"I'm sorry, so sorry. I don't know what happened", Emmett begs

I growl at him again and make my way back over to Annie and I pick her up gently and hold her to me again. Emmett is now looking scared and confused. Annie did a good job.

"Bella is laughing her head off. She said we did a good job", Annie thinks

I discreetly smile. I'm glad we are cheering her up.