𝐈 │48

Third Person

The next morning, Jack woke up, ready to wish his younger bandmate a happy 17th birthday - only to find that he wasn't there. Confused, Jack sat up, and went to answer the door, and found his other bandmates stood there, a couple of presents in their hands. 

"He's not here." Jack shrugged, opening the door wider so that Daniel, Jonah and Corbyn could see for themselves. They saw the bathrooms door wide open, so he obviously wasn't in there. His bed had obviously been sat in, but not slept in.

"Huh?" Daniel said, before he realized something. "That could only mean.."

"He's with Alex." Jonah finished, and the four boys made there way to the room a couple of doors down, knocking on it.

A half-awake Alex opened it, yawning and looking at the boys. She moved aside to let them in, not saying anything. Zach was laid on the end of her bed, asleep. 

"He came in here at 3am and explained everything." Alex said, sitting on the other end of her bed, crossing her legs under her.

"So you heard about Lucy?" Corbyn asked, looking between the sleeping teenager and Alex sat near him. Alex had a slightly angry expression on her face, and she didn't anything. "I'll take that as a yes."

"I also know that she's coming to today's show." Alex said, looking up at the boys. "She's got limelight as well." 

"Alex as much as I want you to punch the shit out of her, I don't think that's allowed." Zach mumbled, opening his eyes. 

"So are you two back together?" Jack asked, a slight hopeful tone to his voice. Zach also looked at Alex hopefully, but frowned and looked away when she shrugged.

"I guess. I never actually broke up with him." Alex said. Zach quickly looked at her, a smile on his face. "Happy birthday Zach."

A chorus of 'happy birthday' went around the room, resulting in the boys singing happy birthday to the youngest member.

~

Third Person

Alex had a backstage pass for the show, so she got to experience the concert better. Sh wasn't surrounded by screaming girls, and could actually see Daniel, Corbyn, Jonah, Jack and Zach, instead of trying to film the whole thing.

The crowd sung Zach happy birthday, and Alex watched, smiling as he blew out his candles, and got the cake in his face, so he was covered in frosting. As they came of stage, Zach went straight for Alex, hugging her and getting frosting all over him.

She had also met Lucy. Lucy was a little taller then her, with short black hair and had definitely convinced someone rich in her family to pay for her lip fillers. She was wearing a tight red dress, and heels which Alex and Zach agreed wasn't appropriate for a concert.

Alex and Lucy definitely didn't like each other, not after what Alex had said to her, which was something along the lines of; 'You kissed my boyfriend, thats not ok hun. Go get a sugar daddy to pay for your next plastic surgery instead' - or something like that.

So with her hair covered in sticky blue frosting, Alex was happier. 

And Zach was definitely making progress,

~

a/n
lucy should go find a sugar daddy
instead of trying to break up zalex