𝐀 │16

Alexia's POV

We were back in the airbnb, everyone (including me) trying to convince myself to get up and pack, but Zach and I had been watching a movie and we're both too comfortable to move. Several people have tried to get me from moving from my position next to Zach, but honestly, his hugs are amazing so I end up staying.

"What time is it?" I groan, sitting up, trying yet another tactic - persuade myself that I need to leave.

"Your flight's in three hours and forty-five minutes." Tate shouted from where she was packing in her room. I groan again, and stand up, knowing I need to pack. "You see each other in less than three days, you're acting as if you won't see each other for a year."

"I wouldn't be able to." Zach mutters, also getting up and grabbing my hand, pulling me into my room and picking my almost-empty suitcase off the floor and onto the messy bed.

He helps me pack in a comfortable silence, broken only momentarily by me sighing, or Zach singing broken words out of a song. "Have you seen my necklace?" I ask, searching under the table I put it on.

"The one with the little bee on?" Zach asks, folding one of my shirts and putting it in the case. I'm slightly shocked that he noticed what the charm was, seeing as it was normally hidden by my hair or shirt. I don't let it show, and just nod. "I last saw it last night before you went to go change."

"So it could be anywhere?" I ask, and sigh once seeing him shrug and nod. He glances at me, confused.

"It means something?" He asks, and I nod, frowning. "Tell me?" He asks softly.

"My dad gave me it to me the day before he left. He used to call me his little honey bee. He never came back" I reply, smiling sadly. Zach immediately drops whatever he was holding and wraps his arms around me.

"I'll look for it." He promises as he lets go, and I smile, and go back to packing, ignoring the fuzzy, warm feeling in my stomach.

~

IMESSAGES GC

sHoOk sHisTers

[Mia Thomas]
[Alexia Garcia]
[Luna Blake]

~

Alexia: I landed where tf are you

Mia: welcome back stranger

Luna: we're almost there and it was a
few hours Mia

Alexia: sorry i didn't text back for a couple of hours
i didn't realize it was such a big deal

Luna: It isnt Alex dont worry

Mia: yeah sorry

Alexia: I was busy

Mia: what? watching movies and cuddling
with zach?

Luna: zalex is so real

Mia: Daniel told us everything

Luna: the cuddling, holding hands, falling
asleep on the couch together

Mia: so anything else we should know about?

Alexia: im gonna kill his giraffe lookin ass
and I'm gonna see zach when he comes for the show
oh.. and I'm still waiting

~

a/n
thank you so so so so much for 1.2k reads
in 8 days omg thats crazy thanks you
also what do you think about the 1st person part??
xx