Christmas Dinner

ANGHEL
___________________

"Merry Christmas y'all! Come on in here." Mama G yelled over the music as the door opened and more people walked in. We was upstairs and could hear her loud ass clear as day.

"Open this damn door." A familiar voice said as they banged on it making a beat. I swung the door open revealing KD boomer and Ben.

"BEN TENNY!!!!! I missed you!!!" I yelled while I ran and hugged him.

"Damn bitch his gay ass the only one you see?" KD mugged me.

"Shut up KD, this why you wasn't missed cause you talk too much shit."

"What you starting at? Gone make me slap you." Boomer bucked at Blair while she mugged him then started laughing.

"Fuck you you toad looking bastard." Blair retorted.

"Hahahahaha. Y'all play too much but y'all excuse yourselves we need to finish getting ready." I said as I fanned them out the door before closing and locking it.

BLAIR
________________
While sitting on the bed waiting for Anghel to get finished getting dressed I ended up getting a text from my mom. I sighed and shook my head while deciding if I should even open the text? It's Christmas and i don't need her saying anything to kill my vibe. I sat there In deep thought that I didn't even hear Anghel calling my name.
"B you good? I been calling you for so long, how I look? You know I'm trying to dress comfy the baby won't let me be great so I gotta wear sweats and tights and shit ugh."
Anghel said while pouting.

"Girl you look good, you ain't finna do shit but eat and chill."

"AYYYYY THERE GO MY NEPHEW, WASSUP NEPHEW?????" We heard a loud man voice from downstairs say.

"Okay hoe everybody showing up now let's head down there." I told her as I grabbed my phone off the charger and stood up off the bed.

"Okay okay hold on let me post my lil picture." She said as she tapped on her phone.

"Ok I'm done, and hoe why you post that ugly damn picture of me slut!" She semi yelled while laughing then thumped my neck. This hoe been around KD nem too long. I was finna thump her back but her ass sped pass me and out the bedroom.

Blair_Laflareee: @Anghel_NoHalo tired ass don't wanna walk nomore 😂😂😂 baby K got her lazy as fuck

❤️17,849
💬3,456

 ❤️17,849 💬3,456