😼

VANESSA (NESSA)
I stood in my mirror and straightened my hair out. Jelly, Kimmy, Bianca and I was going to the trap to hang with Jay and some of his friends. I had been texting Ava but she been blowing me off. I don't know wassup with that but I need her to come back around cause she gone make our plan go by smoothly I don't want to have to hurt my bestfriend as well as her family so she need to act right.
"Nessa bring your ass!" Jelly yelled from down the hall. I gave my hair one last comb over then unplugged the flat irons and cut off the light and left out my door and headed downstairs. "Aye take me a picture right quick Jelly and I'll snap you one up too." I said to my sister before she walked out the house. I posed for my snap then took some of her. When we made it to the car I scrolled through the pictures then picked my favorite one then went and posted the picture on IG.

Nessanessa: I'd say he's addicted but that's an understatement 🙊😩😍Liked by jay_santana, Jellylicious, KimmiiKay and 4,869 others

Liked by jay_santana, Jellylicious, KimmiiKay and 4,869 others

*comments disabled*

EVELYN (AUNT EVE)
"Come On ma please let me go with them. I never get to do anything I don't wanna have to stay here while Anghel is going to have all the fun. I promise I'll be good I swear." Ava begged me to let her go out of town with Anghel and the rest of them for YoungBoy show. I didn't care about her going I was going to say yes all along but she just started begging and I found it funny. I was going to let her go because I know they won't let nothing happen to her and I was going to Miami too with my friends for a girls trip so we would all be in Miami together. Anghel knew this because I had been texted her about it. "Girl I don't know why you begging me but I don't care about you going cause we all going to Miami. You better gone pack your bags before they pull up to come and get you." I said and her eyes lit up and she gave me a big hug and kiss.
My phone started ringing and I answered it.
"Hello?" Hey baby how you doing? "I'm doing fine mama how you doing?" I'm doing as well as can be expected. Listen I'm putting together a dinner. It's going to be big cause I want to meet everybody and we got family coming over too. I'm planning it for next week you think you can make it? "Probably not ma we all going to Miami today and I won't be back for two weeks and I don't know when the kids coming back they gone be with Anghel Boyfriend he doing a show down there." Well I'll just plan it when y'all return. I'll talk to you later and be safe. I love you.
I hung up the phone and headed down the hall to my room to make sure I had everything packed and ready to go.

KENTRELL
"Move back stop playing Anghel damn I'm trying to put this shit in the bus." I said to Anghel cause she wanna play and squeeze on my ass while I'm trying to load the bus up. Her ass always want to play all day long.
"Why the hell we gotta go pick up Ava annoying ass anyway?" Ken said as he rolled his eyes.
"Nigga the only reason you going is cause she going yo ass don't ever go out of town with us so shut up we know you like her." KD said as he hit Ken on the back of his neck.
"Leave that damn dog right here in Atlanta Anghel!" Boomer said as he shook his head when he seen her with Major in her arms.
"Boomer shut the fuck up you always hating on my son. You funky fuck!" She retorted and everybody started laughing.
"Mane whatever, but who is this girl that's supposed to be coming with us? I hope she ain't stuck up and she need to be fine cause I'm tryna get some Act." Boomer said to Anghel as he stuck his tongue out and dry humped the air like a dog in heat. I shook my head cause these niggas crazy.

ANGHEL
I had been texting Blair and she had made it down here last night but she stayed at a hotel cause it was late and she didn't want to wake Aunt Eve and Ava. I told her we were going to Miami to be with kentrell for his performance and she said she wanted to go so I told her should could. I was waiting on her to pull up over here with us.
Boomer and nem nasty asses always wanna fuck on somebody daughter. They lil freaky asses. Loni and Bri hadn't made it yet either so I just texted in the group chat with all of us girls in it.
Me:How long before you whores get here? We hungry and they being mean to me.
Loni🤪🤩: Me and Bri on the way we like 10 mins away.
Bri: I'm sholl hungry Loni ass don't wanna stop a nigga by zaxby's
Blair🐬😍:My GPS say I'm here.
Me: Girl where I don't see you 🙄
Blair🐬😍: I'm in the white car.
Me: Biiiitch I doooo not see youuuuu😐
Blair🐬😍: you said the address is 5725 Lakeland Circle right?
Me: 😂😂😂🤦🏾‍♀️ no it's 5892 Lakeland Cv.
Blair🐬😍: 😐oh shit hold on.
Bri: Dumb ass hoes😂😂
Ava👽😂😍: What time y'all picking me up? I'm so ready I'm happy asH over here 🤪
Me: when these bitches make it.
Blair🐬😍: ok I'm here now. I see you sis 😍😍.
I looked up and seen Blair car and ran to it.
"Blaaair oh my god I missed you I haven't seen you in so long favorite cousin."
She got out the car and gave me a hug.
"Come On lemme introduce you to everybody." I said as I grabbed her hand and led her to the top of the driveway.
"Alright so this is KD, Boomer,Ben,Montana,Joe,Three, Kentrell's little brother Ken, and Kentrell and that's KD girl, Mia."I said while pointing to each one of them as I said their name.
"Damn you fine as hell." Ben said as he smirked at her.
"Umm thanks I guess." She replied.
"There go Loni and Bri ass finally we can go." Montana said as he climbed into the driver seat. Joe three and kentrell went to get bags out of Loni car and Blair car and loaded them in the bus and we all got in and headed to go get Ava. Once we picked her up we went to this restaurant called JIMMY'S they sell all kind of food from breakfast to soul food.
"Mane I'm finna fuck some food up." Boomer said as he rubbed his hands together.
"Shiiiid me too!" Montana added.
"I know your fat ass is finna fuck some shit up." KD said making everybody laugh.
I pulled out my phone and went live on Instagram. My views went up real fast.

"Hey y'all" I said to the camera

@KarasWay girl you sooo pretty your sew ins and hair be lit 🔥
"Thank you Kara and girl these be wigs sis. I don't have the patience to sit down that long for a sew in 😂😂

@KashDoll Look at my pretty baby 😍 I can't wait to see you when I touch back down in the A.

"Kash!!! I can't wait to see you too sexy mama. Keep going hard with your music sis I love you.

"Aye what's up y'all? Big slime shit you heard me y'all already know what it is Big NBA shit!" Kentrell said as he got in the camera and then kissed me at the end
"Yeah nigga 10 shit Big Ben 10 on this muhfukka!" Ben said as he grabbed my phone out my hand and started talking to my live.

"Damn Anghel your live Jumping now since I got my fine ass in the camera"

@Stardenae nigga on here giving out kisses but couldn't take your sons with you? Pussy ass boy.
@Jellylicious: @Stardenae girl the bitch sad to who wants a nigga who won't spend time with they kids? A sad ass bitch that's who sis 😂😂😂😂🤦🏾‍♀️ and @Key_Glock wtf? 😐
@kaceyMac: Ben you so damn fine hey ZaZa
@Mia_Tremiaaa: Get yo ugly fat nose ass out the camera hoe 😂😂😂 #KD

"Aye we finna end this shit cause we finna eat some good ass food, but Star get off this shit messy lying ass bitch." Ben said before he ended the video.