Deku and the Salamander vs Kacchan

"Even if this is training it pains me to become a villain," Iida said and walks towards the nuclear weapon. Bakugo stood quite.

"So our job is to protect this?" Iida knocks on the bomb.

"Hmm... papier-mache." Iida said.

"Oi!" Iida turns towards Bakugo who had his back facing Iida.

"Deku has a Quirk, right?" Bakugo asks.

"You saw how he perform in the fitness test with that extraordinary strength, didn't you?" Iida said. Bakugo began to tremble in rage.

'So he had been tricking me all these years?!'

The world around him turned red.

'I DESTROY THAT NERD!!!'

.
.
.
.
.

"It's a lot of work to memorize the building's blueprints," Uraraka said.

"Don't worry I can sniff out where they're hiding the weapon," Natsu said confidently. Uraraka nodded.

"But All Might is just as awesome as he is on TV! Unlike Mr. Aziawa, there is no punishment this time. So we can relax-" Uraraka looks at Izuku, who is shaking and sweating a lot as he looks at the map nervously.

"EH?! YOU'RE NOT RELAX AT ALL!!!" Uraraka exclaims.

"Oh, well, it's just that we're up against Kacchan... And then there's Iida, too, so I feel like I need to be on my guard..." Izuku said nervously. Uraraka gaze soften.

"I see, Bakugo is the one who makes fun of you right?" Uraraka asks. Natsu scowls.

"Ever since we were kids that bastard has never left Izuku alone," Natsu growls and cripples the paper. He looks at Izuku.

"Don't worry I'll handle him, you and Uraraka can handle Iida and-"

"No." Natsu and Uraraka looks at Izuku in shock.

"Its true, you both are amazing, but his goals, his confidence, his physical strength and his Quirk are more amazing then mine."

"But that's not true you're more amazing then he is-"

"But that's why." Izuku cuts off Natsu. He stood up straight and puts on his respirator.

"I won't lose." He said determinedly. Natsu looks at Izuku in surprise and then smiles proudly at Izuku.

"So this is a fate battle between men, huh?" Uraraka said.

"Oh, sorry, this isn't your problem, Uraraka!" Izuku fidgets nervously.

"Of course it is! We're a team after all, right Natsu?"

"Yep! We sure are!" Natsu said and slaps Izuku's back. Izuku almost lost his balance but recovers instantly and smiles under his mask and nodded.

"Mmm"

"Now lets began the combat training with Team A and Team D!" All Might announced through the intercom. Bakugo clenched his fist. Natsu smirks and lit his fist on fire.

"I'm all fired up now!" Izuku and Natsu said unison.

.
.
.
.
.

Monitor Room

"Ok, everyone, watch carefully and think about what you're going to do when is it's your turn!" All Might said to the class and faces the screens. His expression hardened.

'Young Midoriya, here, you are no more than a single student.' All Might thought as he placed a communication device in his ear.

'I'll grade you strictly without playing favorites.'