Gathering 2

This is the gathering that was at 12/23/18

Moonwhisker stared at the moon that shone tonight.

Stormwolf took her place under the Great Rock. Moonwhisker padded over to Stormwolf. "How's Thunderclan doing?"She asked.

Stormwolf was surprised that Moonwhisker came up to her. "Th-ThunderClan is doing good." She stammered. "How about WindClan?"

"WindClan's doing fine." Moonwhisker dipped her head. "Such a beautiful and calm night, ain't it?" she whispered with joy.

"Yes." She. "I wonder when the leaders are going to start."

"LET THE GATHERING BEGIN!" Wolfstar cried.

Moonwhisker fixed into a much more comfortable position.

"We are doing well, in ThunderClan..." Beestar mewed

Snakestar snarled, "We too are doing well. Prey is running better than ever."

Beestar looked furious. "I wasn't finished!" She hissed. "There was a dog. We chased it out, and it ran into WINDCLAN TERRITORY!" Beestar finished loudly.

Snakestar looked furious. "How dare you!" he yowled, as he leaped on Beestar.

"No!" Stormwolf cried, as she tried to drag of Snakestar.

Beestar screeched in pain as Snakestar cuffed his ear before being pulled back by Stormwolf.

Moonwhisker hissed "YOU TWO! What type of leaders do this?! Beestar! Remember the fight you had, last moon at the last gathering?! Snakestar! I admit it is wrong to talk to my leader like this but, Don't you have any manners?! STARCLAN IS ANGRY!"

And, then, clouds started to cover the moon...

Beestar and Snakestar turned around, snarling quietly about something, both definitely furious, and insulted.

.Moonwhisker bit her tongue back, regretting her temper

Moonwhisker stared at Dawnpelt and padded over to her quickly. "Did I do something wrong..?!" She whispered stressfully. "I feel like I was a bit... too harsh."

"I'm not sure..'' Dawnpelt whispered back nervously.

Moonwhisker gulped.

''Maybe you should apologize...''

"By the way.." she raised her voice to the normal volume, "Where's Reedleaf tonight? I don't see her around," she lifted her head to look for the she-cat. "Is something wrong in Riverclan?"

''There's nothing wrong, she just couldn't make it," Dawnpelt explained. ''Why are you looking for her?"'

"N-no reason... I just wanted to know if she has any tansy or coltsfoot she could spare." Moonwhisker bit her lip, hoping that Dawnpelt wouldn't question what they're for.

"'Oh.'' Dawnpelt shifted her paws. ''I could look for them if you want- in fact- I can go now."

"Uh - ok!"

Dawnpelt ran back to Moonwhisker -''Where exactly can I find them?''

Moonwhisker tried not to laugh. "Well, Coltsfoot should be around the gathering... perhaps somewhere around the clearing, and Tansy, probably around your territory."

''Okay... thanks?'' Dawnpelt said, running.

Moonwhisker nodded.