Allegiances

THUNDERCLAN

----------------------

LEADER: Owlstar--a dark brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes and a pale belly (played by @Wumpus loves you!#0675)

DEPUTY: Frostcloud--a pure white she-cat with a gray tipped tail and blue eyes (played by @Moonwolf#3805)

APPRENTICE, SANDPAW

MEDICINE CATS: Roseleaf--a white she-cat with bright green eyes (played by @𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟#9533)

Echoblaze--silver and ginger she-cat with golden eyes and missing her left hind-leg (played by 

WARRIORS: Blackfur--a white cat with black tipped ears, paws, and tail (played by @• Vortex •#8821)

APPRENTICE, THORNPAW

Pinkdapple--a slender she-cat with white fur and pinkish-gray dapples (played by 

Bloodtail--dark reddish brown tabby tom (played by @DeathToCow#9149 )

Nightwish--smoky black she-cat (npc)

APPRENTICE, SOOTPAW

Marshnose--a brown tabby tom (npc) (I'm so lazy so I'm using name generators, sorry)

Emberspark--long furred tortoiseshell she-cat (npc)

APPRENTICE, MORNINGPAW

Moonshine--silver-gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes (played by @BurningFlames#1032)

APPRENTICES: Thornpaw--cream-and-brown tom (npc)

Sandpaw--long-furred ginger tabby she-cat with forest green eyes (played by Sandstone25#7756)

Magnoliapaw--white fur, green-gold eyes, long whiskers and a long a tail (played by @A Celestial Fox#8994 )

QUEENS: Icefeather--silver and white she-cat (mother of Marshnose's kits, Amberkit and Silverkit) (npc)

ELDERS: Palesparrow--pale cream tom (npc) (I'm running out of names.....)

WINDCLAN

---------------

LEADER: Maplestar-- White-spotted brown she-cat with green eyes (played by 

DEPUTY: Duskysky-- Zeddy needs to decide her description (played by 

MEDICINE CATS: Moonwhisker--white tabby she-cat with blind white eyes (played by @♤♡🍂Jáçkįę Øńłÿ Høpę før łøvę 🍂♡♤#4943)

Fawnecho--a tabby and white tom with amber eyes (played by )

WARRIORS: Ashblaze--a dark gray tom with white paws (npc)

APPRENTICES: Sandpaw--sand coloured she-cat with darker flecks, golden eyes (npc)

QUEENS:

ELDERS:

RIVERCLAN

-----------------

LEADER: 

DEPUTY: Petalspots--a mottled ginger she cat with yellow eyes (npc)

MEDICINE CAT: Reedleaf--a dark gray she-cat with with green eyes (played by @Cloud That Covers The Moon#7998)

WARRIORS: Snowrose--a fluffy white she-cat with ginger patches (npc)

Wolftail--Dark Brown she-cat with golden brown paws, tail, muzzle, and a long, fluffy tail (played by @ZeddyZee (Wolftail)#5172)