Christmas Special and New Year

(Y/N)
I yawned as I got up looking at the time its 8am.I smiled knowing its christmas.I know its wrong for us to celebrate christmas but God was kind enough to give us the authority to celebrate it.Yup I just said God without getting hurt because he also gave us basicly freedom to celebrate as we are the good devils.Suddently I felt someone was pulling my shirt and I can feel that my back is a bit wet.

???:Daddy........ im hungry....

I looked at my back and smiled seeing my cute daughter that has beautiful (H/C) hair and beautiful violet eyes like her mother's.

Me:Daddy will cook for you okay?

Mia:Yeay!!!!

Me:Shhhh not too loud,we do not want to wake up mummy and the rest.

Mia:Okay Daddy.

I carried her to the kitchen where I just cooked her a simple plate of scramble egg which I served her with bread to just make it to the actual breakfast.

Me:Delicious?

Mia:*nods furiously*

I laughed looking at how hungry she is.I was about to sit but then someone hugged me from the back.

???:Honey,Im hungry too~

I sigh as I felt 2 soft melons pressing on my back.I looked behind me too meet with a certain crimson hair girl.

Me:Rias,we are gonna have breakfast soon,this is just to make it there.

Rias:*pouts* then let's cuddle~

Me:Not now.We can have it tonight so be patience *flicks her forehead*

Rias:*Rubs her forehead* Ouch baka.....

Me:*laughs*

Rias:Mia is it good?

Mia:Yesh.

Rias:Can aunty Rias try it?

Mia:*thinks for a bit* Ok but only a little.

Me:You heard the little girl,only a little.

Rias:Yes I understand.

She then took a bite as she was patting Mia.

Me:Where is the kids?

Rias:Hehehe sleeping in our room.

Me:*smiles* I see.

Rias:Remember after breakfast,we are going for shopping okay.

Me:Okay.

Rias:Honey can you wake up the kids? Im gonna cook us breakfast.

Me:Okay sweetie.

I went upstairs to see 1 cute boy hugging his younger sister.

Me:Hey,hey wakie wakie.

Jonathan:Give me 5 minute papa.

Me:Mommy will be mad.

Jonathan:Okay okay im up,wake up Rin mommy will be mad.

Rin:*wakes up* lets run now!!!!

They both ran and flew down with their wings as I just laughed at how scared they are.I can't blame them though.It is pretty scarry when she's mad.I went and woke up the rest.We all went downstairs where as Akeno just rode on my back while Koneko on the front.Kuroka hugged my right shoulder and Xenovia hughed my left.

Rossweiese:Morning honey~

Me:Morning babe.*pats her head*

We then settle down on the table to wait on Rias,Akeno decided to get our daughter that was always on her phone.