Wish I have more time

I was walking with my Rias by my side to her classroom.I waved at her and started to walk towards my classroom.Suddently,Rias pulled me into a kiss.I was shocked that she were brave enough to do this in public,"I just need to tell everyone that you're not single aight."she said which made me giggle,"you don't need to do that im loyal."I said.She waved at me with a cute smile and I did the same and continue my journey to my class.

While I was walking,I saw Akeno and she bumped into me.I got up and offer her a hand which she gladly accept it,"You forgot to set your alarm again huh?"I asked as I giggled,"Yeah.....Again.Ok then I'll be going now see you after school."she said.I nod at her as she continued to ran.She could just teleport but of course that would attract a lot of attention.I sighed as I walked to my classroom.

Well class was pretty lame.Biology literally made 1 minute like 1 day.No offence for those that took an intrest in this subject but im different.I started to shut down but the teacher woke me up by tapping on my shoulder,"My my our (Y/N) here has been really smart am I right? this what made my teachings sleepy.So what is the difference of Meosis and Mitosis?."she asked with a grin on her face,"w-well the difference is that Meosis produce four daughter cell amd Mitosis can only produce two."I answered as nervously smile,"Well that is correct very good job (Y/N)"she said as I was shocked that I got the answer correct.In my mind I was jumping with joy.This is the first time I answered a biology question that been asked by a teacher and got correct in the same time

Finally the final school bell rang.Its like musics to my ears.We all ran out of course.I waited in the Occult Research Club or ORC in short.Rias said that we had trainings to do.I slept waiting for their asses to get here

TIMESKIP

I Got shaken up by Rias who were on top of me,"Wake up sleepy head,training will start soon."she said waking me up.I groan as I woke up slowly.I need to lift her and put her beside me.No offence she is pretty heavy,"Wait what did you say."she said as she glared at me.Crap did I think too loud,"nothing sweety."I said making her to forget whatever I think,"lets goooo then."she said in excitement as she took my hand and brought me outside.Akeno goes up to me and starts being a little close,"hey handsome lets practice."She said as she smiled."hehehehe not sleepy?"I said as I smirked."Nopeee,I know you just want to see me sweating so it shows my cleverage~"she said as she was friendly elbowing my chest,"maybe~"I said which made her blush like a tomato.We laughed it off.Suddently,I got my ear pulled by my Rias,"Don't get too close with her ok?"she warned me as she glared at me.If looks can kill,I would be slain more than a million times more,"Sorry my sweety,sorry for making you jealous."I said as I cupped her cheeks.She pouted which was really cute.Then the training starts,Issei and I was in the same level.I didn't train enough to fully unlock my full capibility.Issei and I had some or a lot of spars here and there.Now its the last battle that judge the winner of today's battles.We had a fist to fist fight as our final match.I smirked at this knowing this is gonna be my win.The match started.Issei came and try to punch my face but I evade it and slide his legs for him to fall down.He got up and started to throw punches at me.He wanted to kick me but I did a backflip and kick his face.He took it hard.He rushed at me once again with no rasional plans.So I decided to just punch him in the stomach.He groan in pain.Its my win.I wanted to rest but of course they will always be things thay just gets in my way and my bed.There were fallen angels came to us.They greeted us by throwing a spear of light to Koneko but she dodges them,"what do you want huh Raven?"Rias asked as I gritted my teeth.Kiba saw this and calmed me down.Suddently another fallen angel came and if im not wrong,her name was Raynare,"Hhahaha it is funny to see u here."Raven started,"You know what you son of a bitch,you get the hell down here and LET ME SHOW YOU SOME HELL!!!!!"I screamed in madness,"its okay darling we show them hell."Rias said while calming down as I gave them glares,"Now what do you want fallen angels?"Rias asked,"Well its easy,TO TAKE ALL YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE!!!!!"she said as she threw a spear at Rias and rushed us.I quickly repel it with Kiba's sword and threw his sword back to him.She thanked me,"Well its my job to protect my cute Rias from danger."I said and I saw a little red pink dust on her cheeks but I shrugged it.Its not the time for lovey dovey.I ran to Raven and punch her in the stomach stopping her fighting with Koneko,"Koneko don't worry I got this one."I said,"Noo its our fight senpai."she resisted.Well you can't argue with a cute kitty,"ok lets do this together,rook style."I said as I smirked and looked at Raven.We rushed Raven and wanted to punch her but she flew upwards.This made us hit the wall and literally our punch just destroy 8 buildings.Well causing destuction is okay because we were in a barrier.We flew away from her to form a plan.After a minute of planning,its time to execute em.Koneko rushed Raven so she will be busy to dodge her attack and did not notice me.I came from behind and punched her.This made her gasp.Koneko and I smirked at this we punch her upwards.She have no longer control of her body as she was badly damage so we decided to end this with a bang.Me and Koneko flew high and flew downwards with full speed.We punched her and drag her to the ground with full of force,"NEVER.TRY.TO.KILL.ME.MY SENPAI."we said in unison with Koneko add her own words as we slammed her to the ground causing a huge crater.We gave each other a high five as we looked at the others.Unfortunately,more fallen angels came into play.We managed to fight some of em but without me realizing I got stabbed with a spear of light this made me stumbled to the floor.I only saw Akeno changed her personality from her cheerfull personality into her sadistic.The only words I heard was "DID YOU JUST FUCKING TOUCH MY (Y/N),YOU WILL SUFFER YOU BITCHES."That sounded like Akeno and Rias but I can't even think of anything.I saw them lost control.I hope I got more time to spend with them.The next thing I know I passed out.

AKENO's POV

I saw (Y/N) got stabbed by a light spear.Somehow this made something inside me snapped.How dare those fuckers hurt my (Y/N),"DID YOU JUST TOUCH MY (Y/N),YOU WILL SUFFER YOU BITCHES!!!!!"Rias and I screamed in unison.This is it,my sadistic side.We blasted the hell out of em.The only thing we saw was dust been blown by the wind.I think we overdid it.Thats what they get for hurting (Y/N).We ran to (Y/N) and brought him to his house.He has a big house so we decided to sleep there while waiting for him to heal.I hope he is fine.They can mock me,beat me,torture me but nobody hurts him........