||•Let me in•||

*Chris' POV*

"Iris..." I got cut off  "look I told you already the only time you going to see me is if they call you in to come to the hospital and its done OK" she said through the phone breaking every piece of me, "so we really done huh?" I asked "yes Chris I can't do this you always living in your head, we jus can't be together its to much to be with you we have something dangerous" she said, "would you stop saying that like its something wrong" I yelled getting angry at the fact that its really happening that she is really breaking up with me "because it is Chris!!!" She yelled back "see this is the shit I'm talking about we always fighting and I can't have that!!!" She yelled again, "WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU YELLING AT LIKE THAT, LISTEN HERE IF I CANT HAVE YOU NO ONE WILL AND I MEAN THAT SHIT!!!!" I yelled switching off the phone and throwing it against the wall. 

"Damn nigger I thought you two were gonna work things out" Tyga said "well clearly shit ain't happening", " okay on to other news did she pick the name without you or what?" He asked sitting down and handing my phone "nah we picked a name but not face to face we were texting and guess what we fought there too I mean she's eight months she can't want to be far from me what if something happens huh?" I asked and Tyga set back "well maybe you two need a time away from each other did she say you can come to the hospital?" He asked I nodded "that the only time she wants to see me not before or after" I said holding my head "but on her IG ain't shit changed you still here on her page like she hasn't taken anything down" I looked at Tygas phone "maybe she doesn't want people to ask why or bother her and she might still love you" he said I nodded 

*Iris' POV*

*Few hours later*

"Mooommmm!!!!" I yelled holding my stomach, she runs in "what!!! What's wrong?!" She "I can't move my water broke" she ran out and then ran back in with a phone "yes right now make really quick please" she said into the phone, "okay the car is on the way let me just get your stuff right try and sit down or move or do something" my mother said all nervous, "who's going to get us?" I asked but she didn't look at me "mom" I said and she looked then looked at her phone "the car is outside" I heard my door open I looked up from my stomach. 

Really "Its no time to get angry let me carry you" at first I wanted to kill him but then I jus let him carry me. "How are you here?" I asked then I got a cramp "aaahhhhh", "you good?" He asked while putting me in the car,"your mom called me now shh I gotta get you there" he said looking back at me from the drivers seat, I never saw him in a long time, I honestly didn't think I'd see him like this, he held my hand he was so sweet and he still is.

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

"Ms Thompson you early" the doctor said coming in while the nurses got me ready putting all the needles and things in "uh huh" I said with so much pain the contractions are to much "is this the dad?" The doctor pointed over to Anthony who brought me I shacked my head "no his on his way", "okay then well the baby is a few minutes away so the farther or someone you would love to be with you in here can stay" I nodded the doctor went into another room. 

"I want you to stay" I said to Anthony he looked at me crazy and before he could answer Chris busted in from nowhere "there is no way in hell that his going to be in here I'm the farther and thats my child" he said then turn to Anthony "so I suggest you kick rocks" he pointed the door, "look its what she wants not me so back off" he stood up and they were now chest to chest "I want both of you here in and that is it" I said then my stomach got a  sting "aaaaahhhhh fuck" they both ran to either side of me "you good baby" Chris asked caressing my hand and rubbing my head I nodded breathing out painfully. 

"Okay so on three I'm going to need you to push at hard as you can okay" the doctor said and I nodded with a small tear escaping my ears Chris wiped it off, Anthony left the room he told me he would see me afterwards, "3..2..1..push" the doctor signalled and I pushed I squeezed Chris' hand he rubbed my head "come on baby you can do this come on" he said and I pushed. 

"Congratulations its a girl" the doctor said I was out of breath smiling and they brought her to me "she's beautiful" I said with a tear down my cheek Chris wiped it off and smiled I saw his tears form as he took her hand and wrap it around his finger "Royalty Alurah Brown" he said and I smiled. 

*Chris' POV* 

I held her in my arms while they cleaned Iris I smiled down at her, even if me and her mom weren't together nothings gonna stop me from loving Royalty and I mean that.

"So how are we gonna do this parenting thing" she asked now that we were alone and everyone was gone and Royalty was sleeping peacefully. "Seen that she's still little I'm moving in with you and help you with her till she's a month old"  I said she looked at me in disbelief  "really well no Chris you not living with me in my house" I shrugged "well I am not asking" she chuckled "whatever I have a spare room next to Royalty's room" I shrugged "as long as I'm close to my baby" I said and I could see she didn't expect that she looked away, "I'll come and fetch you two tomorrow okay" I said she nodded still not looking back at me 

*Iris POV*

"As long as I'm close to my baby" Chris said breaking me inside. Is it wrong to still love him but at the same time I don't want to love him? I'm sure he doesn't care anymore he never did, well who am I kidding he loved me from time to time but I'm sure its gone now but I guess its for the best. "I'll come and fetch you two tomorrow okay" I just nodded at him I didn't want to show him I'm crying he kissed Royalty's temple "daddies going to see you tomorrow" and with that he left. 

Vote and Comment❤🌸

😍❤🌸