||•Close to you•||

*Chris' P.O.V.

I hopped in my car speeding to the hospital crossing every red light , at this point I didn't really care I just wanted Iris. I got out the car and ran into the lobby "Iris?" I asked out of breath and short of words. The lady pointed to the waiting room I nodded and followed Herr finger I saw Aliyah there with Tyga . 

"We got here as fast as we could" Aliyah said crying and Tyga had tears running down his cheeks causing me to think the worts "no this can't be she can't be..." , " Chris they didn't really tell us her current status but they busy with her " Tyga said I sunk to the ground " we just started dating this was gonna be it for us no more hurting each other no more cheating no more nothing" I said with tears in my eyes. 

"Is Iris okay!?" I heard then looked up , " Anthony ..?? What are you doing here ?" Aliyah asked ," they called my number tell me it was in her call log , what happened " he looked worried "we..." I cut Aliyah off ,"nothing that concerns you" I said with an attitude , "well apparently it does because they called me too" he said standing his ground "oh so you wanna be strong now" I said and we were chest to chest now , "guys this is not the place for this " Aliyah said trying to pull me away ,she was right then I turned around and walked over to take a seat Tyga set down next to me, " don't care 'bout him man , worry about Iris well we know she's gonna make it" he said patting my on my back I nodded. 

"Iris" the doctor said by this time her parents were here, we stood up "we tried all we could" I slowly lost feeling in my legs "its up to her to wake up, you guys can go in" the doctor left I walked over to him and stopped him" doc" he turned around " what happened to her ?" I asked "well she's been hit over her head with a baseball bat and beaten with it mostly on her body and if she wakes up she would have short term memory loss like the past two months thats what we estimate but if she makes a full recovery it would be a miracle" he said then walked away. I took all of it in felling like it was my fault that this happened because the argument I had with Crystal, I set down in the chair not sure if I could do it , if I could see her and she didn't wake up she wasn't smiling at me "Chris you coming in?" Her mom asked , I shake my head no she came to sit down beside me "I know it hard but you gotta be strong for her , for you" she said with tears in her eyes I shake my head and told her what the doctor told me , " now you tell me" I stood up and walked out but she took me by my hand " so you gonna leave her without seeing her?" She asked then took me into a hug and I let everything out on her shoulder "shhhhhh baby I've got you" she patted my back ," what if she don't remember we dating and we started a few minutes ago?" I asked pulling out of her hug she smiled," trust your God his got us OK now you wanna be alone with her?" She asked I nodded , she was so calm and so strong I felt week.

*Two months later* 

I set there holding her hand , " wake up now , you've been like this for two whole months , I miss you holding me us just being us with our stupid fights" I said smiling at her face it looked like she's peaceful

*flashback* 

" I would choke you out baby girl you can't beat me" I said pushing her face playfully , " I'd beat you at anything " she said making a duck face I pecked her lips "I know the only thing I'd beat you in" I wiggled my eyebrows making her laugh hard " whatever nigger , you hungry ?" She asked standing up I nodded....

* end of flashback* 

A tear fell down my cheek "I need you" I said putting my head on her hand , " she didn't wake up yet?" Aliyah came in ," nah but she's better everyday" I said smiling at her ,"Chris you should go home rest and get back into studio" Aliyah said sitting on the couch I shake my head, " I wanna be here when she wakes up I want her to remember the good times we had not the worst day when she left me at that airport. 

Aliyah had a point of me getting back in the studio and getting rest I be away from her I'm afraid of her not loving me ,I'm afraid of what would happen if she woke up and hated me or what if she woke up and it was the complete opposite she remembered everything , to be honest I'm praying for that she needed to know I loved her not just used her and a tissue to my tears. 

I stood up "if she wakes up call me first I don't want anyone else but me here first" she laughed ," OK Chris now go and take care of yourself" she said hugging me and walking to Iris' side , she has nothing but the best person to me she's the best friend I could ever asked for. 

*A week later*

I set beside her holding her hand everyone was her it was her birthday , " happy birthday baby" I said with a small smile ," we brought you some balloons and cake all you gotta do is show up baby Girl " Jordan said. 

Everyone left the room now I was alone with her "so I'm busy with this song let me just give you the first verse and you tell me what you think aight" I said smiling and clearing my throat 

"I should've been a better man
Instead of wasting time spending my life searching for the finer things
You always gave me another chance to make it right
But I didn't deserve, cause I didn't understand

And I feel so bad
Cause you wouldn't do the same to me
But I know what your weakness is
And you feel so mad
And now you're on an open road
So gone, not looking back" I sang to her and I cried with my head down in her hand so her hand cuffed my cheek. "I love you" I said 

"Chris *coughing* is that you?" I heard a ruspy voice and my head shot up "you awake oh babe" I said as I was about to kiss her she coughed up a bit of blood " you good?" I asked her looking at her she nodded , "what happened to me?" She asked but before I could answer I had to ask , " do you will remember how you said yes to me at our date at the ocean ?" I asked all nervous. 

"We dating?" She asked in disbelief I nodded with my heart breaking , "yes for about two months and one week now " I said looking at her , "I didn't picture you being with me Chris do you even love me?" She asked and as I was going to answer her the FAM came back in. "OMG YOU AWAKE" Aliyah said and everyone was around her my heart broke a bit she didn't know the love I carried for her and she looked hurt .

How do I tell her I think I love her 

Vote and comment❤🔥☝😘😍