You saved me part 4

Start from the beginning

"I'm married, I don't need any one of you showing me a good time" Demi snapped before walking away.

" Kevin I can't serve them. I'm not going to sit up there while they make sexual comments at me" Demi said.

Kevin walked over towards the table taking their orders instead while Demi took the other side.

........

"Do you really have to take me to jail daddy? I could suck yo dick and u can just let me know" the girl said.

"Tiffany you ain't getting near me and you know that. Sit yo butt back there and be quiet, I told you if you got in trouble again I'm taking yo ass in custody" Odell said.

" Come on officer Beckham, he gonna kill me if I'm not back tonight" Tiffany said.

"Who is he?" Odell asked.

Tiffany kept quiet not wanting to say anything.

"Listen Tiffany. If you tell me who this guy is I can get you less in jail"

" you promise?" She asked.

" I swear to god" Odell said keeping his eyes on the rode.

" Tim jackson But he go by Stackz. He sell us out to other niggas" Tiffany said.

"I got you" Odell said pulling up to the station.

Once he put her in custody he told his boss about the guy he went to his office for a break.

Odell: Hey, how's work baby?

Demi: it's ok, I'm just ready to go. My feet and back is killing me

Odell: well how about I run you a nice hot bath when I get home....extra bubbles for the queen. We can have dinner then I'll rub whatever is hurting you.

Demi:yessss😍😍

Odell: love u

Demi: and I love you too

/////

Demi was finally off, she had to catch the bus since Odell wasn't off yet but his house was just up the street so she didn't mind. Walking out the restaurant Demi went to her noonlight app before she started her walk to the bus stop.  Demi seen the car following behind her and she prayed the bus would come soon. She didn't even think about sitting down on the bus stop, keeping her finger down on the button while it was in her pocket. 

" you need a ride baby?" The guy from the restaurant asked.

" n-no I'm fine" Demi said.

They ended up parking the car and getting out. Her mind was telling her to run but her feet just wouldn't move.

" we don't like the way you treated us earlier today" one of the guys said.

Demi backed up when she seen them getting closer to her.

" every woman should have respect for a man and you have none"