Laughing awkwardly, I scratched the back of my neck, and avoided her gaze before whispering to Elfido. "What should I do now?"

Elfido laughed loudly making me scorn at him. "Just tell her there's a bee."

"Bee?" I squeaked silently, hissing at him. "What is that?!"

"A type of animal here that you can't easily see in your country." He tilted his head, attention fixed back to my mother. "By the way, your mother looks beautiful, just like you."

"Mady?" Mother called again causing me to snap my head towards her, and I smiled sweetly.

"Sorry, there's a bee." I lied, and mother nodded with confusion written on her face before going back to her main attention.

"Anyway," Elfido trailed off, and continue to walk as well. "Your plus points mission is to tease the child."

"Who?"

"Lord Namjoon." With that said of him using that poker face of his, I looked at him in a 'seriously' expression.

"I think you are hiding something." I cocked an eyebrow at him, trying to let him spill out everything.

He chuckled nervously making me even more suspicious at him while wavering his eyes away. "Nothing."

"Elfido..." I huffed, glaring at him.

"This mission is an option, and there are total of hundred points." He suddenly explained making me confused. "This mission is five points, and if this goes successful, it will be added."

"Elfido..." I trailed, glaring at him. There must be something else that he's not informing me.

"Okay, let me get this straight. You currently have 1 percent status." He said, grabbing my hands and showing a 1%. Of course, I've learned numbers since I'm one of the nobles in my country, and it's pretty rare for the commoners to learn one leading to unfairness. Having a 1% status must mean I have too much way to go since Elfido accidentally said to reach until a hundred status.

He then continued. "And each mission have points, and the more it's harder, the more points you can get. So might as well get more points to make for you to finish this once and for all."

I nodded, sadly, and without noticing, we have entered the palace when the maids and butlers greeted mother and I.

"Mady," Mom called, and I looked up at her who reached her hand towards me in which I grabbed it.

As we walked towards the dining hall with the butlers opening the door, I paused with my head suddenly hitting the right plan.

"Mommy?" I asked while looking above, and she took a glimpse down at me. "Can I go to the kitchen?"

Mother raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What for?"

"I want to help the kitchen ladies prepare the foods since Young Lord Namjoon is gonna be here."

Mother gasped again, with that teasing expression of hers, and she giggled. "Do you like him that much?" 

I scoffed. It's not that I like the kid, I just want to complete my mission.

She squated down, and gently pat my head. "Alright. But—"

Flicking my head with her fingers, she said. "You're still ten years old, and you can't cook yet. Just watch 'em, alright? Or at least ask the servants for help."

I nodded with a smile before spinning around, and jogged towards the kitchen with my hands, clasping on the skirt.

"What are you gonna do in the kitchen!?!" Elfido growled, running beside me while I just ignored him.