"What's your deal?"

Feeling a bit puzzled, I frowned and gave her a questioning stare.

She shakes her head with a small smile and asks, "What's a girl like you drinking straight up liquor doing here?"

"Ah, well," I took a moment to gather my thoughts. Why was I here? Well... "I just found out one of my friends has been talking shit behind my back and I just felt like drinking," and shrugged, "nothing major."

She gives me an understanding look and turns her body towards me, "I get you girl." And after a few moments, she places her right elbow on the countertop and leans into me, "Let me buy you a drink."

I chuckled - was she serious? Why would anyone buy me - ME, of all people - a drink?

"Seriously?" I question.

"Yeah," she giggles.

"I would've expected that I'd be buying you the drink since you found me."

"Nah, I'll cover you," she says with a smile and rests her chin on her right hand.

I laughed, "You're gonna buy me a drink? Of all people? Why didn't you buy those other guys a drink?"

Yikes, the alcohol must be talking - I didn't want to scare her away.

She sent me a funny look but said, "They offered to buy me a drink and it would've been rude to shoo them away, you know?"

"Ohh," I say understandably, "makes sense."

"Alright then, what can I get you?"

"Well I do wanna drink my feelings away-"

"Hi sir, may I please have a dirty martini with a twist?"

I look at her in surprise as she was asking the bartender for my drink and saw how confident she seemed as she interacted with him.

She looked extra charming as she flashed the guy an innocent look accompanied with a slight head tilt.

Damn, talk about a girl that can do both.

"I'm sorry," I say as I caught her attention. She then turns her head and a look mixed with concern and surprise painted her face.

I think I felt my heart flutter.

"I didn't get your name."

The bar suddenly seemed very loud and the people around us became uncontrollable, so she leans into my ear and says in the most angel-like voice, "Call me Nancy."

Before she could pull back, I smiled and said, "The name's Yeonwoo."

...

"Fuck Nancy, you're so good," I groan.

"It's all in the wrist, baby."

"I don't know if I'm ready for this."

"You're doing great," she breathes heavily.