The Wedding

Draya POV

"I can't believe I'm getting married", I said to my sister and maid of honor Kayla as she finished my last curl.

"Girl I can't believe it either, are you sure you wanna do this. The door is right there and my car is parked up front", she said half serious.

I chuckled, " No I'm ready for this, I love Michael and I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with him".

"I don't know what you see in that knuckle head egg roll", she joked.

I straight faced her, " You just mad August hasn't proposed to you yet, I'm sensing a little jealousy", I said with a smirk on my face knowing that I won this little "argument".

She gasped, "Touché bitch, touché".

"Watch your mouth!", we turned our heads to see our dad standing in the door way.

"Sorry dad", she said while I giggled.

My dad walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You look really beautiful", he said a little above a whisper.

"Thank you", I couldn't do anything but smile, I'm about to be with the love of my life for the rest of my life... well hopefully for the rest of my life.

"I have something for you", he said taking out a rectangular box from the pocket in his suit jacket.

I took the box and opened it seeing a familiar necklace.

"It was your mother's, she wore it on our wedding day", he said with a smile on his face.

I was on the verge of tears and looked at Kayla who was already in tears. I was speechless I didn't know what to say so I just released my tears.

"May I do the honor?", my dad asked and I shook my head yes and let him put the necklace on me.

"I wish she was still here", I said trying to stop crying my makeup was completely ruined, thanks a lot dad.

"Don't we all", Kayla said causing my dad to sigh.

"Yeah, well I'll be back to walk you down the isle first I have to go talk to a few people", and with that he kissed me and Kayla and walked out.

Kayla sighed "ugh now your makeup is ruined", she walked over to the makeup and wiped my face and started over.

* * * * *

"Ok all I need is some more blush", Kayla said as she looked for the blush in my makeup bag. "Your out of blush", she said an showed my empty container of blush.

"Alright ummm, ask Aunt Ruby can we use her's".

"How do you know if she has blush with her", asked uneasy.

"She is the makeup police you know she has any and every makeup product we need", I said assuring her.

"Alright be right back!", and she rushed out the door closing it behind her.

I sighed and closed my eyes just for a minute and then I heard the door close. I assumed it was Kayla so I just kept my eyes closed.

"Why are you sleeping your wedding starts in a half hour", a familiar voice said causing me to open my eyes and turn toward the person.

"OMG Michael get out!!", I semi yelled and pushed him toward the door.

"Well damn I'm happy to see you too, wife", he said not taking me serious.

"Michael get out I'm serious!!", I whined knowing it still wasn't going to help.

"Damn I just wanted to see my wife",he said grabbing my hands and looking me in the eyes.

"I know babe I wanna see you too but you gotta get out this is bad luck".

"What's bad luck, me seeing the love of my life?", he said being a smart-ass.

"No seeing the bride before the wedding is bad luck, now get out", I said pushing him again.

"Ok but before I leave...", he turned around and kissed me. I kissed back at first but then I realized he has to get out. I pulled away and smiled.

"Ok now leave!", I said smiling.

"I love you", he said looking me in my eyes.

"I love you too Mikey", he turned around and bumped into Kayla at the door causing her to fall.

"Watch where your going ", she said dusting herself off and picking up the container of blush. Once she looked up she noticed it was Michael.

"OMG shrimp fried rice what are you doing in here!! Your not supposed to see the bride until the wedding starts" she said pushing him out and closing the door before he could say anything.

"Why are you always calling my husband all these crazy names", I said in a chuckle already knowing her answer.

"Because I would have never guessed that you would be marring his Asian ass. And it's just funny seeing him react", she said chuckling and applying the blush to my face.

"Well he gone comeback on you one day and hoe yo life", I said assuring her that it will happen one day.

"When that day comes we will worry about it, but as of right now he still shrimp fried rice", she said jokingly.

We heard a knock on the door and saw my dad's head poke I'm the room.

"Are you ready princess", he said smiling.

"Yeah I'm ready", Kayla said walking towards him and locking arms with him.

"Not you, I'm talking to Draya", he said unlocking there arms and stale facing her.

"Well sorry you said princess and I don't see another princess in the room", she said looking around the room as if she was looking for something.

"Kayla go out there and get in your spot", I told her.

"Fine, I can tell when I'm not wanted", and with that she left the room.

"You ready", my dad asked.

"Yeah I'm ready", I locked arms with him and we made our way to the sanctuary doors.

As the doors opened and I saw my husband to be, standing at the alter waiting for me. "This is it!", I whispered to myself and began walking down the isle.

✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟

Ok so here's the first chapter guys I hope you like it!!

Sorry for errors

The story will get interesting by the second chapter

Vote, Comment, and Share plz!!

Thanx luvs😘

~Kayla💋