Welcome to Cancelation

Start from the beginning

The door to Feet Face's room was opened. There was a horrifying scene of the beloved old mascot in tears. He was chained up and held over a tank of sharks.

"You see, Feet Face just wasn't good enough. We realized that kids love animals! Not creatures called a 'Feet Face'!", the head added. "A moose and a bird we're just more enjoyable. But even then, you two are just a snore. So I think we better get business done and then be on with our lives."

"Business? What do you mean?", Moose asked, looking at Feet Face.

The two animals were walked out of Feet Face's room quickly. They now were heading to the very end of the hallway.

"This room is where I give both of you a horrifying experience.", the head stated. "To make it simple. It will show you your personal hell. The personal hell will not end until I choose. We must get this done quick. So Moose, you first."

A large door opened, and Moose was kicked inside.

Looking around, not much was seen at all. Just...darkness.

"Huh? This is just a dark room. That's not scary at all!", Moose said, smiling a bit in relief.

From the darkness, a figure appeared. It took a second for Moose to realize who it was. This lead to a loud gasp being let out of the yellow Moose.

"Nooo! Not him! Anything but him!!!! Come on, let me out!!!!"

Infront of Moose was a recolor of him. He was blue and had a unibrow.

"Ah heh, ah heh, ah heh! It's so nice to see you again, Moose.", the recolor said, letting out a hideous laugh.

"Please! Don't remind me of that time in high school where you told everyone that I play the...tuba!", Moose begged.

"I have something much worse.", the recolor said.

"Much worse?"

"Yes. I'm gonna tell your mom about your collection!"

"My collection? Oh no! Don't tell her I collect PlayMoose magazines!"

"What? No! I'm not talking about that! I'm talking about your Gnomes on Ice cups."

"Even worse! She'll kick me out if she finds out!!!! Pleeeeease! Get me out of here! Make it stop! I'm begging you!!!!"

Zee covered her face, being deeply worried for Moose.

"Okay, Mr. A Moose. I think you're done now.", the head of Nickelodeon said, opening the door.

The recolor disappeared, and Moose walked out in tears.

"That was awful!", the yellow moose cried.

Zee was about ready to make a run for it, but the head grabbed onto her.

"Oh no you don't! It's your turn! Good luck!", the head shouted, throwing Zee into the room and shutting the door.

Like Moose, Zee saw nothing but darkness until a figure appeared into the distance. What was that figure? A large white refrigerator. Zee flew over and opened the door. Nothing scary was there. There was just a fridge filled with food.

Suddenly, a stove appeared, leading Zee to get an idea. She decided to make the most delicious grilled cheese.

So the blue bird grabbed her bread and butter, then turned the stove on. This didn't feel like a personal hell at all. Perhaps Moose was just over reacting with his.

Well...not for long. The scariest thing happened. When Zee went to go get a few cheese slices, there was only one type of cheese. The worst type of cheese too! A cheese that gave Zee chills down her spine. In the bottom drawer of the fridge was no other than expired stinky blue cheese.

The blue bird nearly screamed, but she remembered she couldn't talk. This was awful. There was no good cheese!

"Okay Zee, you're done.", the head of Nickelodeon said as he opened the door.

Zee hopped out, looking completely traumatized.

"Wh-What was in there, Zee?", Moose asked.

Zee was so shook, she couldn't even blink. She was that terrified by the sight of old cheese.

————————————————————

"Well, we've reached the end of the rope. Here is your new room. This is where you will stay until Nick Jr decides to bring you back. Which will probably be never!", the head of Nickelodeon grinned.

A large metal door was opened, and the two animals were kicked down the stairs. The door then slammed shut.

"This is a basement.", Moose said, looking around. "Actually, there's no instruments of torture or scary things at all. It's almost like it's comforting in here."

Suddenly a random light turned on, revealing the recolor of Moose holding a plate of expired blue cheese.

Moose and Zee held onto each other, both now terrified. They were in for a long ride.

"Welcome to cancelation.", the recolor said.

//So lately I haven't been feeling my best and I haven't been sure of what to do with this account. Typing funny stories is just a thing I like to do to cheer myself up. Also m-attique helped me with the idea for this. So credit to her. Also the recolor in the cover is technically something random created out of boredom. Either way, I felt like doing a dumb story about some childhood characters with some creepy stuff in there. I hope you all enjoy. Also please check out my buddy m-attique Her most popular story Broken Child is almost at 1K reads and I'd appreciate if you give her some respect. Thanks for reading ;D