Between Harry, Huxley, Ron, and Neville, the four were becoming practically inseparable at the hips. Any chance that they could, one of them was demanding to see one of the others, which led to plenty of play dates, and normally Renata was the host as she seemed to have a better grip when it came to handling them. Augusta couldn't handle all four of them at once without becoming exhausted and Molly had plenty on her plate without adding others to her household.

But Renata would always make time for the boys when they requested it and the more that the boys spent time with each other, it seemed their personalities were beginning to develop. Huxley and Neville, who tended to be on the shy side, were definitely interacting more and especially talking more. Huxley who had been so timid in the beginning, hiding behind Remus' leg half the time, had taken to running over and greeting everyone when he showed up.

Just as he did that afternoon when Harry and Renata came downstairs. He abandoned his father's side and ran over to Harry wrapping his arms around him until the two fell over to the floor.

"I can't get enough of these two when they're together," Renata chuckled as she greeted Remus with her own hug.

"It seems they can't get enough of each other," Remus added, " all morning, Huxley was asking 'when are we going to see Harry, Daddy?' 'Are we going to go see Harry now, Daddy?' DADDY, I WANT TO SEE HARRY!' As if the two of them didn't see each other just a couple of days ago. Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad he's close with the boys, I just wish he wasn't so demanding."

Before Renata could say anything, Harry was already tugging on her hand with the request that he and Huxley could go out to play. In the most recent days, the weather had been quite nasty with heavy rainfall that led all the grounds around the home to become saturated and muddy. It seemed bathtime would go to complete waste if she allowed them to venture outside. But just as she was about to open her mouth and suggest the boys find something else to do, she peered down and saw the puppy-eyed look from both.

Remus suddenly clapped his hands over his eyes. "No, Renata, look away, it's how they get you!" he claimed. "Sirius taught them that. It's how he nearly got away with everything at school."

"Oh, but Remus, look at those faces!"

Huxley really had it down as his bottom lip trembled but Harry would not be counted out so easily as he clasped his hands together in front of him and pleaded with Renata in the tiniest voice he could muster. Immediately, Renata caved and Remus let out a heavy sigh before shaking his head in disappointment.

"Don't you shake your head at me, I didn't see you interfering," she replied, " you just stood there and covered your eyes."

"Yes, because as soon as you look at them, they win!"

Needless to say, the two could go back and forth all day, but the truth was, Harry and Huxley had already won.

After bundling the boys up in rain gear, including slipping on their wellies, the four ventured outside. Remus and Renata remained on the steps and the boys were set free to run around as long as they remained close and in eyesight. Harry led the way as he found a stick on the ground and pretended that it was a wand, waving it around and yelling out gibberish. While Huxley had found his amusement with jumping around in the puddles like a madman. Even though Remus was disappointed that Renata had fallen victim to the puppy-eyed look, even he couldn't resist the cuteness.

"So where is James again?" Remus asked. "He told me he wasn't going to be home because he had business to take care of, but he didn't exactly say what the business was."

"It's a job interview of sorts, I think," Renata replied, " for what, I'm not sure. He wouldn't tell me either, said it might be bad luck. He seemed nervous too. I didn't even know that he was considering getting a job outside of running the restaurant with me. But he said that would be my thing and he would offer all the support I needed, but he still wanted to find something of his own."