Chapter 6

It was very quiet through the dinner and the tension was thick enough to cut with Shuriken.

"Wow, that was incredible." Naruto said patting her stomach.

"Would you like more? I don't mind at all!" Kiba offered her.

"No thank you, I'm full believe it or not." She laughed running her fingers through her long hair.

"So how long are you going to be a girl?" Sasuke asked bluntly.

"Sasuke, that's so rude." Sakura said quietly, but loud enough for them to hear.

"I mean really, are you just going to live like this? And what's with you liking Kiba now? How much have you really changed?" He interrogated Naruto he towered over them.

"Why was he being an ass? She he never liked me much, but still!" Naruto thought to herself.

He was still herself. She jumped up and got in Sasuke face. "How dare you, you have no right! You think you can push me around now? No way I'll take you on right here right now! I don't know how long I'm like this and I'm not going to be miserable why I am like this. As for Kiba, I like him and I have for a long time and my gender has nothing to do with this you dick! Maybe Kiba feels different because of my girl form, but I haven't changed. I've like guys for awhile you self-righteous asshole!" Naruto was fuming now her hands balled up in fists.
Sasukes eyes were wide.

Sakuras was shocked too, but mostly sad her date was ruined.

"N-Naruto..." Kiba said looking upset as he stood now too. "I like you, that won't change... Even if you do. I promise."

"Whatever, I'm out of here." Sasuke said as he when to walk away.

"The hell you are! Sakura wanted to have a nice date with you, it's all she's ever wanted and you're going to damn well finish it." Naruto said in a warning tone as she grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving. "Now sit the hell down!" Naruto screamed pushing him back down in his seat.

Five minutes later.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...Well this was a lovely evening." Kiba said playing with the spoon is his cup.

"I'm sorry." Naruto hanging her head in shame.

"... um, Sasuke. Would you like the last bite?" Sakura asked referring to the sweet treat they were sharing.

"No, you can have it." He said carefully pushing the saucer closers her."

...
"Let's go for a walk Naruto. I need to walk this good off. I don't stay in this good shape by eating and lounging around." Kiba said showing off his muscles.

"That sounds like a great idea. Make sure Sakura gets home okay." She said shooting Sasuke a glare.

"Of course you don't need to tell me that you idiot." Sasuke growled.