Chapter three.

"Sasuke, hey." Sakura smiled at him as she and Naruto walked up to the two boys.

"Hey Naruto, Looking good," Kiba grinned ear to ear. Naruto blushed as she heard Kiba's compliment.

Sasuke only Scoffed at it. "Hey, we should all hang out." Sakura suggested, her eyes locked on Sasuke.

"That's what we're doing." He snorted back at her not bothering to even glance at her.

"Yeah, we should double date. How about it Naruto?" Kiba gave her a wink.

"Yes!" Sakura screamed, jumping as she caught everyone's attention in the cafe.

Naruto gave a shrug. "Okay."

"Well, I want nothing to do with any of this." Sasuke growled as he stood from his chair.

"But..." Sakura pouted, crying on the inside.

Naruto snickered. "Sasuke can't loosen up."

The words caught Sasuke's ears.

"Loosen up."

"Loosen up."

Sasuke grabbed Naruto by the shirt collar. "Stop saying that, I can too!" He shouted.

"Great it's a date! Will pick you two up here about eight o'clock." Kiba grinned.

"Yay!' Sakura rejoiced, dragging Naruto with her, leaving a stunned Sasuke.

Sasuke: "Damn it!"

Kiba: "Nice!"

Sakura: "OH MY GOD! YES, YES! SASUKE, OH A DATE WITH SASUKE!"

Naruto; "This will be fun!"

The Person to leave the best comment gets the next chapter dedicated to them!