Chapter 4

"What are you going to wear?" Sakura asked raiding her closet.

"I don't know yet." Naruto said as she sat on Sakura's bed.

"What do mean you don't know? It's a date!" Sakura gushed, thinking of Sasuke.

"It's no big deal." Naruto waved it off.

   "Sasuke is going out with me it's everything!" She clanked Naruto on her head.

"Ow..." She rubbed her blond head.

Knock, Knock

Sakura looked shocked as they heard the knock at the door.

"Who's that?" Naruto asked, flipping her blond hair out of her face.

"I, don't know." She responded, walking to her front door.

"Hello? AH Sasuke!" She screamed in his face, his form never wavering.

"I'm here too. Hey Naruto." Kiba stated,crossing his arms.

"What are you all doing here so soon." Sakura asked, hiding her messy hair.

"It's time for the date. We did say 8:00." Sasuke snorted, a strand of his hair falling into his face.

"Yep. You look beautiful Naruto." Kiba admired her.

"She hasn't changed, Kiba." Sasuke scoffed at Kiba's remark.

"I know that." Kiba winked at Naruto.

"Thank you Kiba. You look very hansom tonight." Naruto stepped pass Sakura and Sasuke to get to her date.

"I'm not ready...." Sakura mumbled.

"What a surprise." Sasuke grumbled.

"Sakura, you also look beautiful." Kiba smacked Sasuke on his arm.

After Sakura fixed her hair a bit, they were off to dinner.

"Thanks for asking me out Kiba." Naruto Smiled, strutting beside him.

"Anytime. I love the way you're not to girly." Kiba laughed, smiling at her. 

"It is refreshing." Sasuke spoke for the first time they left the house.

Sakura took Sasuke's words to heart and tried to spit on the ground, but spit on Sasuke's foot. "Ew!" Sasuke freaked out, while Kiba and Naruto laughed.

Take a chance to make it all the way, Take a chance forgetting yesterday, Take a chance with me.. Nothing will bring me down, no retreating when I leave all my years behind, My future still alive as I take a chance to change it all the way...

Naruto Started dancing to the music, making Kiba laugh as his eyes watched her body move.