♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥

Start from the beginning

Shinsou breathed in her scent from the side of her neck. "I'm going to catch up to you for sure." After watching that video, he realized he couldn't stay in one spot for so long. He's working hard right now, but he will up his game and work much, much harder than anyone as soon as possible. The him right now won't be able to stand by her side and protect her. In order to have the rights to say 'I will protect you' he will have to reach her. "I want to protect you, Yuuki."

Yuuki's hands reached up between them and she touched his chest. She looked at him, "You want to protect me?"

"Who knows?" He teased her.

She blushed and she pouted. She looked at his chest and she noticed he had bulked up a little. Just like the way he was noticing her, she noticed him too. She noticed the changes in his physique whenever they walk past one another. Unknown to Shinsou, when he looked forward, she looked over her shoulder to see his distancing back and she could tell he was working hard behind the scenes. The spotlight may be on the students who were training to become heroes, but she believed there will be a day where his hard work will be rewarded. "Just like you believe in me, I believe in you." 

"Is that so?" 

"Hm! I believe you more than you believe in me." 

"I think it's the other way around." 

"What? No! That's not true!" 

Shinsou chuckled at the way she was puffing her cheeks. 

Yuuki blushed and she looked away, "I notice a lot of things about Shinsou." 

"Then do you notice I have someone I like?" 

"Eh?" 

"Do you notice that person is right in front of me right now?" He was going to tell her of his feelings after he became a hero, but knowing that her daily life was a walk with life and death, it was better to let her know of his true feelings. With this, there will not be regrets. 

She looked down with a shy smile. "...is that person me?" 

"You do realize you're in front of me, right?" 

"Hee~." 

Shinsou ran a hand through her hair and he kissed the top of her head. 

"Shinsou~!" 

"Hm, I'm here." 

"Shinsou likes me~!" 

"I do. A lot more than you realize." 

"I'll let you in on a secret too! I like you also. It's the kind of like where I want to be close with you." 

"I'd like that also." He pressed his forehead against hers and he listened to her happy laughter that's full of happiness. He could feel her tail swishing left and right, brushing his forearm every now and then, but he didn't mind it one bit. "One more thing, that like you are talking about is love." 

"Then I'll just change it to I love you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinsou was often told he was lucky he had a girlfriend in the Hero Course, and Yuuki was often questioned by her classmates and classmates from the B class as to why she was dating someone in the General Studies course. Shinsou always told them that Yuuki's his goal and motivation, and Yuuki always told them it's because she adored people who worked hard. 

"Oof!" Yuuki's face was facepalmed right into the ground. Shinsou managed to get the best of her and pin her down on the ground. He was sitting on her back while he pressed a hand against the back of her head.