𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

hey what's up you guys yEs 👏🏽

this is my first and only time making a oneshot so yeah eNjoY bishes!

•••••••

Finn's POV

Millie and I finished our scenes today and went our separate ways. She went to our trailer and I went to the snack trailer since I was hUngRy.

I looked at my options for about five minutes and decided to grab two bottles of water and haribo gummy bears.

I left the trailer and was about to continue walking until I heard music. It sounded like Ariana Grande. I followed the sound and realized it came from Millie and I's trailer.

I opened the trailer and my jaw dropped.

There she was,looking pretty-

I mean preTty gOod dancing to Ariana Grande's song, "Thank u, next"

She didn't realize I was there and started to sing and dance.

"Thought I'd end up with Sean, but he wasn't a match"

She swayed her hips. Oh mY fUc-

STOP IT FINN WITH YOUR DIRTY ASS MIND.

"Wrote some songs about Ricky, now I listen and laugh"

She does a fortnite dance.

I almost laughed but I didn't want her to catch me so I contained my laughter.

"Even almost got married,and for Pete I'm so thankful"

"Wish I could say thank you to Malcolm cause he was an angel"

I started walking closer to her.

"One taught me lov-"

She turns around and screams and falls on the ground.

I look at her and laugh. God, she's so beautiful-

STOP IT FINN GEEZ.

"What the fuc are you doing?" I laugh.

•••••••

Millie's POV

I can feel my cheeks burn from finding out that Finn was watching me dance stupidly.

I was feeling sassy so I snapped.

"I'm dancing dUh. What does it look like I'm doing mouthbreather?"

He looks at me in surprise and I can see that he's blushing as well.

"Well Ms. Sassy Pants, it looks like you were doing the wacky inflatable tube man dance"

I laugh and put my hand out so he can help me up.

"Shut up dork and dance with me."

Finn blushes even more and takes my hand & pulls me up.

We started dancing like the wacky inflatable tube man and chanted, "Thank u, next! Thank u,next! Thank u, next, I'M SO FUCCING GRATEFUL FOR MY EX!"

After awhile we got tired and sat down on the couch. He hands me a bottle of water and we both chug it down.

"What do you wanna do now?" He asks.

I think about it for a bit until I remember I had something to show him.

"Oh my gosh Finnie! Listen, so I was scrolling through my explore page on insta and I found this video and I just had to show you!" I go through my phone trying to find it and after awhile I found it.

"Oh look here it is! Sit closer." I say. He oBeyS.

(BITÇHES WATCH THE VIDEO BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T NOTHING WILL MAKE SENSE. IT'S LESS THAN A MINUTE SO YEAH)

The video stopped playing. I look up to see Finn's reaction and he's already looking at me.

He then says, "Wow, um, that was um wOw"

I giggle. "I know right, I think it's pretty cute."

"You're pretty cute." He blurts out.

My face heats up and I look at him in awe. "Is fiNnie bOi being cliché?"

"Maybe." He whispers.

I can see his gaze go down to my lips and back to me.

"F-Finn. Do you wanna kiss me? I mean I saw you staring so I don't know if-"

He cuts me off by smashing his lips into mine. I immediately kiss back and he starts laying me down on the couch and puts his arms on the sides of me so he doesn't crush me.

He parts his lips and I do the same. We kept on kissing for a good 30 seconds. We pull apart and I look at his swollen plump lips that I wanna kiss again-

"Woah." He says while looking at me with love and lust in his eyes.

"Finn do you like me?" I ask.

He immediately replies, "Yes I always have. Ever since our kiss in the first season. I was just too shy to tell you and then you got with Rolf Saggytits so I just never admitted it."

(Millie and Rolf broke up two months before this just to let you know)

"No way! That's crazy! I liked you ever since our kiss in season two!" I said.

We both laugh shyly and after awhile we start slowly leaning in and our lips touch for the second time that day. After a minute we pull away.

"So if we both like each other, what are we?" I ask him.

"Why don't we figure it out?" He smirks.

"Alright. I guess we will figure it out then" I smirk an pull him back in for the third time.

••••••••••••

There you go bishes. I hope you liked it. Just a quick reminder I made this out of complete boredom and I didn't check for mistakes or anything so if there's some mistakes and you think the oneshot was  shitty, iTs nOt mY fAulT oK.

Well, that's it I guess so catch me in another fillie or mileven book!

Peace out hoes love y'all ✌🏽💘