Oh no 💉~14

Malone's pov•

I tremble with fear as I wipe away the left over blood on my mouth. What the hell has he done?

Stefan pulls out a knife, WHAT.

"Please don't kill me, my life has barely even began. PLEASE" I beg crying my eyes out.

"Vampire blood is in her system, what happens next Klaus?" Stefan says almost laughing.

"Don't you dare" klaus shouts from the phone.

I felt the sharp knife on my neck, Stefan held it against me.

"OKAY, DONT DO IT, I will send a hybrid with Elena, I have blood now, I want one of you to bring Malone back to me, this isn't over" klaus yells and ends the call.

Stefan drops the knife.

"What was you going to do" I ask.

"Klaus can answer that question for you,Damon you make sure Malone gets back to klaus safely, I will treat elena" he says practically ripping my cuffs off and forcing me to stand up.

God I hated every moment of this.

"Let's get going" Damon says taking a hold of my arm and walking outside.

We arrive at some woods, this isn't where klaus lives?

"Why have you taken me here" I ask confused as hell.

"Because of this is what klaus gets for almost draining Elena from her blood" he says taking a hold of me.

"W-What?" I say worriedly.

And then he snaps my neck, well I didn't know it at the time but I can't just leave it at that.

I watch as the world that surrounds me go black. Is this what death feels like?

Duh don't be so dumb Malone.

A couple of hours later

I wake up in the same woods. I thought I was dead.

My emotions felt SOMEWHAT CRAZY.

Since when have I been madly in love with klaus. Why am I so angry but sad at him.

It's as if my emotions have expanded.

I felt an urge to drink human blood.

This wasn't good at all.

I walked through the woods and found mystic halls diner.

Oh my god, all I could smell and think about was blood. It was horrible but satisfying.

I rush in the diner and go into the girls toilets. I noticed a girl who looked my age was bleeding, on her wrist.

I had to quickly walk out and away from the diner.

This is a nightmare.