Happy Dead Year! Page 6

Thank you for 1k on this story, I really appreciate it. Now to begin the New Year of the Dead!
----------------------
You were unsure on what the year is by now since the dead ruled the year.

The six zombies looked at you with curiosity as you were lost in thoughts.

You noticed them looking at you and you sighed, then said,"Guys, let's celebrate the New Years."

They looked confused and of course, you knew that.

You explained to them about New Years like seven times and they still seemed confused.

You had no pictures to show them anyways then Osomatsu looked at you with concerned as he saw your face turned to saddness in a way.

Osomatsu spoke,"We...can..."

"Really? You would try even if you don't understand it?"

"Yes..."

You looked at his brothers and they all nodded to you, it made you smile.

You replied,"You guys are sure something, for sure, unexpected zombies I have met."

Then you said while leading the way," Then let's make this year count!"

They all cheered "Yeah" but in their slow zombie way.

You still smiled as you looked at them then leading the way to more adventure.

Unsure how to begin the day of fun because the world was mostly dead and making loud noise would be really bad.

You looked at them and decided to just have a normal day until midnight came.

Then you noticed a girl which looked familiar, Osomatsu then said,"...Totoko..."

Suddenly, your memories came back and you sighed heavily.

The six zombies ran to her as they looked excited, on the other hand, you walked towards her without showing excitement.

She noticed them and started saying," How could you leave me, a cute pretty girl alone!"

They all said they were sorry, though she didn't say she forgave them.

You looked at them and said," Guys, come on, we should---"

Totoko interrupt you by speaking," Hey but you guys can hangout with me though."

Then she looked at you and continued," You can come too if you want to."

You replied with a single "Okay."

She led the way as you and the six zombies followed but it's not like you wanted to.

You came along to protect them, them being the six zombies since you knew she didn't care if they die.

Finally, she stopped at a lovely opened meadow and you were surprised that she knew this was here.

Something went off in your head.

You touched Osomatsu's shoulder and he looked at you, then you whispered," I think it's a trap."

Totoko noticed you whispering then 5 guys jumped out from the trees and bushes with pistols.

Immediately, you took out a pistol too and pointed at her.

She smiled and said," Sorry, I had to do it."

"Why? We didn't do anything to you."

"You guys left me for dead!"

"I did but these six zombies stayed when I left."

"But they still mentioned you and then left me. What makes you so special?"

"Maybe because I'm more badass than you."

"That doesn't matter! I'm more pretty than you!"

"Looks doesn't matter much when it comes to skills."

"Why you! Guys, shoot them!"

They were about to until you shot first, killing one of them in the head.

As they shot back, they were about to hit one of the six zombies.

You yelled at the six," Take cover, you guys!"

The six zombies took cover behind the trees and bushes even Totoko ran for her life.

You killed three guys so far but the other two weren't to be seen.

Though you knew they were out here somewhere.

Suddenly, you felt a hand covering your mouth and holding you down then drag you to the forest, far from the six zombies.

You looked at who it was and realized it was the two guys, they took your gun and started rip away your pants with a knife.

You questioned and fought back as he uncovered your mouth," What are you bastards doing?"

"The other cute girl said we could have fun with you."

"What?!"

They didn't get far with you though as Jyushimatsu and Ichimatsu bit into the guys' necks.

The guy let you go, Karamatsu comforted you then gave you his jacket to cover your bottom.

You thanked him then grabbed your gun and shot the guys in the head, leaving them dead.

You and the six zombies went far from the spot, knowing other zombies could hear that.

As the night sky fell, Osomatsu sat on the ground as he knew it was time for you to go to sleep.

You laid your head on Osomatsu's lap and said," What a year this has been."

Then you felt Todomatsu petting your head softly, Osomatsu putting his hand on your shoulder telling you that he is there.

Karamatsu holding your hand gently with his hand, Choromatsu caressing your cheek tenderly, Ichmatsu taking off his jacket to keep you warm by putting it on you.

Lastly, Jyushimatsu holding your other hand softly with his.

You knew they were protecting you as always and this was their way of telling you that they are here.

You felt safe and happy and said," Happy New Years, you guys."

You fell asleep as they sat there, protecting you in the night.

Osomatsu whispered," Happy...New Year...(Y/N)."

~Sorry for any mistakes! Happy New Years, everyone! Remember to have fun and celebrate. The party doesn't have to be big just enjoyable for everyone. Thank you for reading! More coming soon!~