MY QUEEN

-I told you not to bother her Thor-loki's voice was low and angry.

They were standing in front of the queen of Balham after Thor decided to wonder off without Loki at his side.

Loki had warned him that she had a bad temper and she wouldn't care he was Thor the king of asgard and son of Odin the father of all she would be angered by there introusen to her castle.

But Thor ignored his words completely pushing them of to the side like he usually did.

And how did that end well the queen was furious her face turning a shade of red standing by her thrown

"Kneel before your queen"

Her scream boomed thru the castle Loki jumped a little being startled by the scream.

Thor simply looked at Loki and smiled softly before kneeling in front of him and grabbing his hands

"MY QUEEN "

Loki took a second to process the words Thor had just said to him in front of the whole Balham army and queen before his face completely turned a red colour.

Thor repeated the same two words trying to get more of loki's cute reactions "oh how he loved to teas his little lover"but how true his words were Loki was his queen and he was his king and how much the king loved his beautiful queen.

By know the queen of Balham was calmer her face still red but from a total different reason the scean in front of her was simply adorable her hands were against her lips covering a smile
Not wanting to end the cute scean unfold in front of her maybe for this time she would let the introusen pass.

Thor repeated the same thing while Loki covered his face whit one hand and the other was in Thor's hold he whispers "stop it Thor"over and over again.

The solders around them could basicly see little hearts coming from Thor while he looked at his queen like he was the most precious thing in the world and some even got motivation to treat there wife's the same way or that was until Loki slapped the side of thor's head bringing the young king back to his senses Loki stepped away from him looking flustered "you oaf don't say those kind of things "

Thor just smiled and got up from the floor walking towards his little queen not touching him sense he knew Loki would more than likely hit him again.

-i beg your pardon queen belan my husband's actions were reckless and not proper for a king he let his curiosity get the best of him-loki's voice was soft and apologetic

The queen smiled and moved her hand in a weird motion waving it of - I understand when my husband was still alive he would do the same thing so I understand we're your coming from its quite refreshing and adorable so every thing is forgiven but I won't be so kind next time-loki nodded and bowed once before pulling Thor by his ear and making a swift exit.

And Thor could be heard apologizing repeatedly.

"I'm sorry honey I won't do it again please don't be angry whit me please my beautiful queen accept this fools apology"

But the queen did not accepted the apology or not yet at least.
THE END

This story is based on the the comic obviously a little difrent but still adorable
I dont know Balham or what it is It just came to my mind so I used it
Uhh I know this happened in ragnarok but it didn't fit whit the story so I changed it