STAR CROSSED SATIVA - 10:58

A phone ring was what woke Leo up from his slumber

A phone ring was what woke Leo up from his slumber. Groggy, he reached over the bare chest body next to him and grabbed his cell phone from the dresser. "Hey, Val," he said after answering.

"Leo, you have Sweven right?" Valeria asked.

He sat up, rubbing his eyes. "'Course, is that even a question?"

"Feel like teaching me how to play?" She asked him.

"Sure, I mean, it's not really your thing."

She took a beat, "I'll be over in ten minutes."

"Jesus, okay, uh," he slid of the edge of the bed to grab his jeans. "Lemme get dressed at least."

"Okie dokie," Valeria's voice chimed as he buttoned up his pants and secured his belt. "I'm walking over now."

"Okay, you want hashbrowns?" He offered. "Takes ten minutes."

"I'm good. See you in a bit."

"Chow," he hung up, tossing his phone onto the bed before grabbing a shirt. "You gotta go, my friend's coming over."

The guy turned onto his side, "Hm, should I be jealous?"

Leo chuckled, putting the shirt of his head and stepping over the clothes covering the floor of his bedroom, "Nope, you want hashbrowns?"

The guy sat up, propping himself on his elbows, "Yeah, sure."

Heading downstairs while his guest got dressed, Leo made his way downstairs into the kitchen where he put hashbrowns in the toaster oven, watching Sweven streams in the meantime.

Now this is something that's never been done before, getting past the entrance of the Whein. It only opens at dusk, you guys have no idea how many times I've camped overnight but the entrance is so slippery, you almost have to not want to enter to get past it.

Leo paused the video once the young man entered the kitchen, "Is that that stupid game you keep playing?"

Leo mocked his tone, "I told you my friend's coming over, she wants to learn how to play."

His eyes darted up, "Oh, it's a girl?"

"Yes, Kev, she's a girl," he stressed, handing him a hashbrown after taking it out of the toaster oven.

"You've heard about the disappearances, right?"

Leo nodded, "That's why she wants to play."

"How do you know that?"

"Her sister," he caught himself. "I've seen her in the White Rabbit gathering intel, she doesn't ever disconnect."

"What's the White Rabbit?" Kev asked.

"It's a bar connected to the Cheshire Cat in the Raury, which is like speakeasy central. You need passwords for everything: to get in, to order drinks, take a piss."