Chapter 2: I'm Sorry, Bestfriend You Say?

Elsa's P.O.V.

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*click*

I opened my both eyes and saw myself lying on my bed. I yawned as I stood up on my bed, stretching. Aah, that feels good. While anna is still asleep with her dreams floating on her head. Hmm.. Another boring alarm clock beeping inside our room and a boring, boring...

"Elsa! Anna! The Overland Family is here to see you. Come down the both of you, and fix yourself up."

..I mean beautiful morning that could ever exist in my whole life. Oh, It's gonna be perfect! I finally gonna meet my old bestfriend.

"Coming!" I yelled as my voice echoes downstairs. I can hear Mr. and Mrs. Overland chattering with my mom downstairs about their selves. Like: 'How are you two?' 'Hows life?' 'Anything great news?'. But no sign of a young voice, that voice that I was looking for, my bestfriend. Jack..

"Psst! Anna.." I called, shrugging her on bed. "Shh..I'm dreaming."

Woah, already? It's already....wait 10 in the morning. "Elsa! Anna! Don't make me call dad." Mom yelled again.

"Were coming. Okay?!" I said in unison. "Fine. I'll go downstair first." I mumbled heading downstair, annoyingly. I crept my cocky eyebrow still, irritatingly. And there it is. I saw myself tip-toing the last staircase downstair. And finally saw what I really expected.

"JACK!!!" My lips grew wider and giggled. I saw him, he's infront of me. And-wow. He looks great. He looks more taller than me. His not the brown-haired boy that I saw last 10 years, it's white platinum and it really suits him. I quickly jump on him and tackled him with my power hug.

He knows what I'am gonna do to him, he blocked his both hand but he failed.

"Wait-" then he gasped as I hugged him. Dugging my head on his chest. I can't believe it! I really can't believe it. My long time bestfriend, that I've never seen for about 10 years is just infront of me. They all watched me hugged jack, worriedly. But not that long jack pulled back.

"Elsa, dear...We-"

"Who the hell are you?" Jack said, glaring.

Huh? Okay, I'm a bit a little confused right now. He didn't know me? I gasped as he talked like that. "Jack, I'm elsa. Your bestfriend. You know, you helped me with my first ant bite?" I explained confusingly. He responsed tilting his head, cocking his eyebrows at me.

"What heck-ant bite? thats pathetic!"He yelled infront of my face. My heart slowly drowned.

"Bestfriend?" He crept a big sigh and continued,"My only bestfriend here are myself. Shut the heck off, nimbwit." He added. Then he ditched me by walking away.

I look at Mr. and Mrs. Overland. "What the..huh?" I glanced at them confusingly, backing away. What happened? Why can't jack remembered me?

"Elsa, we have to talk.." Dad said, gesturing me to sit down. While, my mom was managing Mr. and Mrs. Overland to come and sit on the living room. Jack followed them. I nodded and wiped my tear off, controling not to cry.

I sat on the near counter table. "Elsa, Jack changed. His not the old jack that you met last 10 years. He's been a bad boy now. I thought that... jack was good for you. But know, I think he's not anymore. I'm sorry." He explained.

"And thats the reason why he don't remembered me?"

"Last year, he's beaten up by some kind of a group of gangster on the party. And obviously, he got into the hospital. And the doctor said, that he might neither have a brain tumor or amnesia."

~~

Sorry about the short chapter. Too lazy to wr

Friends? No, More Than Friends (Jelsa|FanFic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara