Chapter 1: My-Long-Time-No-See Bestfriend

Warning: English grammar may be contained here.

Hope y'all enjoy chapter 1.

Elsa's POV

10 years later...

I tip-toed my feet as I walk closer on my parent's bed, giggling with anna. My cream colored blouse flows elegantly, as I keep turning around at anna. She just can't stop giggling behind my back.

I mouthed her, saying 'wouldyahshuddup'. She nodded in response still and still giggling. Ugh.. -.- Suddenly, we heard our parents groaned, completely still sleeping.

We continued walking slowly. Closer, closer and closer!

"Kyaaah!" Me and Anna shrieked. We bumped as we jump on their comfy and soft bed.

Mom and dad gasped, stooding up on their bed as they left there faces on us. Confused and Annoyed.

"Girls? what are you both doing here?" Mom chuckled.

"Oh nuff-thing mom..were just here to wake the both of you, now c'mon! Let's eat breakfast together!" Anna said pulling mom and dad sarcasmly. I helped her pull, as we giggled there. We fell on the carpeted-floor as a small thump creates on it.

"Are you two alright?"

"Yup! never been better.." I chuckled as our body strangled.

"You two never grow up.." Dad whimpers. It's true though, I couldn't be childish without anna's childishness. Eventhough I'm 19 years old and anna's 17 years old, we can still be free on our own decision. 'Girls just wanna have fun' that's our motto. Finally, they bothly stood up on their bed, ofcourse, followed by us. And got downstairs.

"Bacon! Bacon! Pancakes! Pancakes!" Anna pounds the dining table as she keeps saying each of the word on her mouth. I hate it when she tries to annoy someone. She keeps saying 'Bacon! Bacon! Pancakes! Pancakes!' every morning. or 'Eggs! Eggs! Waffles! Waffles!'

"Anna. Shoosh! I'm trying to study here?." I said frankly. Keeping my book steadily on the pounding table.

She sticks her tongue out like a spoiled-brat child who only wants to obey itself. I cupped my right face with my hand as I feeling annoyed. Meanwhile, mom and dad cuddled their self on the kitchen. Cuddling and sweet, like every morning.

I don't know why my parents is still sweet and all that kind of love thing. I don't even know what love means, all I know is they love each other and kaboom! I've watched many romantic movies. But still, don't get it. Is it beacause they liked each other? Is it beacause he/she is handsome/beautiful? Is it beacause you think he/she is perfect? Love is really odd for you to say.

A smile crept into my face as I keep gazing the both of them, daydreaming. Mom giggled as she weakly spat dad's shoulder. While dad keeps kissing mom's cheeks.

I felt a sudden poke on my left shoulder, that mades me gasped onto the air."Hey.. you stared too much, would you pass that juice for me?" Ugh.. -.- it's only far 2 inch from hers. Such a lazy sister. Mom and dad sat on their chairs.

Dad clears her throat before speaking,"So, any new at school?" He asks looking at me and anna, fixing his tie on his well-dressed suit. Dad is a succesful business man, a sweet father, his very wise, I can tell you and unextraordinary and the best daddy ever.

"Yeah-I mean, it's cool. We're cool."

"Good!" Mom cheered. Smiling happily."Hm. Oh yeah.. we have news for the both of you." Mom trailed off before speaking.

"Remember the Overland Family? Their coming here tomorrow and I want the both of you to be behave. It's simple as 1..2..3..got that, girls?" Mom asks, folding her arms across her chest.

Huh? that last name sounds very familiar to me. Overland, overland..

"Elsa dear, still remembered jackson, Jackson Overland. Your Former bestfriend?"

Viola! Jack! He's coming here! I quickly got up on my chair. Completely, felt like a crazey-girl. I can't believe it! He's coming here. I missed him so much. But what would he look like from now? I bet he still had does baby fat on his cheeks.

I twirl around, holding my books. And Oh! I forgot. Mom and Dad smiled at me. While anna, made her mouth full of bacon and pancakes. Their eyes grew wider as I dance around.

I can't wait to meet him again!

~~

I updated. Yaaay -.-

How's chapter 1?

Sucky. Sucky. Sucky. Lol.

Anyways, Vote and Positive comments are all I wanted.

Any suggestion? I accept!

Type On!!!

~ Snow ♥