하나: party

> y/n's p.o.v

You were approaching inside a school, and then suddenly, you heard your phone vibrating inside your pocket.

You stopped walking for a second to answer whoever was calling you.

You took our your phone, glanced at it, and then sighed. "Why are they calling me now..?" sighing out as you swiped to answer the person who's calling you.

=

+in call+

you: "hello?"

You hear muffles from the other side of the call.

you: "speak up, otherwise I'll hang up."

It would still stay silent.

That is when you decide that you're going to hang up.

you: "okay, I'm hanging uh--"

???: "hey y/n, you got no jams."

You hear two boys say and then giggling.

Your eye would twitch and then you looked around to see if the 'caller' was hiding somewhere, spying on you.

You spotted the both of them, hiding behind a tree.

Then, you didn't hesitate and walked up to them.

=

You hung up the call and then slapped the boys, both in the back of their heads.

"oWwW!", the both of them screamed in pain.

"Jimin and Jungkook... Do you think this is funny..?!", you whisper-yelled at them.

"Well, we thought it was- until you hit us. Ah, my hair... Jimin, is my hair okay?" Jungkook says and looks at Jimin.

Jimin gave him two thumbs up and smiled and then Jungkook, still looking unsure, says; "Are you sure..?", he pouted out like an adorable bunny.

"Certain." Jimin confirmed to what he's said and then Jungkook finally smiled, reassured.

You rolled your eyes at them and then they apologized after, before grabbing each of your arms and bringing you inside the school with them.

The three of you, mostly the boys, were greeted with glances from other female students and some male ones too.

As for you, there'd be some girls glaring daggers at you.

You didn't really care about those girls since you weren't afraid of them.

The boys brought you into your class, where they also attend the same class as you with the rest of the group.

You sat on your table, and the doors were slammed open- revealing the rest of the group that's entering the room.

You felt your heart beating when you laid your eyes on three of the boys.