Meeting Between Parents.

Chapter Thirteen : Meeting Between Parents.

Sasuke glared at the pink haired woman, he noticed everything. The fidgets, the nervous eye movement. It made him feel a certain pride swell inside of himself. He scared her, and he was loving it. Now, make no mistake. He held nothing but hatred for this woman. Nothing between them was romantic, and it never would be. If Sakura ever tried again, he would kill her for sure. But he was here to settle something.

"Why are you here, Sasuke?" it was a simple question. One that held all of her fear of him. She feared for her daughter, too. He could tell just by looking in her eyes. He wondered how shocked she would look when he finally told her why he had come to her.

"Let's share custody of (Y/n)." Sasuke said with no emotion in his voice, sipping his iced coffee. Sakura looked at him with a shocked look, just like he knew she would. "...What?"

"We'll start with weekends, then progress from there." he said simply, looking at her with a blank look. It was obvious this wasn't his idea. Believe it or not, it was his mothers. Mikoto had told him to share custody with (Y/n). It would stop Sakura from ruining his image in front of his precious angel. That was the only reason why he agreed. He could tell that his daughter was losing trust in him, and it absolutely broke him.

"So? Are you willing-"

"Yes!"

Of course she said yes, why wouldn't she?

"I'll drop (Y/n) off this Friday. Be ready. Also, no other men involved with my daughter." he doubted there was another man in her life, but he was just rubbing salt in the wound.

"O-Oh, of course!"

God, she was so annoying.

He really hated her.

(Hey, sorry for not updating. I got locked out of my account, but now I can update!)