Inojin's Obvious Crush.

Chapter Ten : Inojin's Obvious Crush.

Inojin hated the fact that everyone knew he liked you. Everyone but you, of course. You must be extremely oblivious if you didn't notice the heated stares he gave you at your secret study session that you had with him and Shikadai. I say secret because if Sasuke ever knew you were spending more than an hour alone with boys, he would flip his shit. Shikadai was painfully aware of Inojin's crush on you. Which is probably why he stays clear of flirting with you. Inojin was borderline yandere at this point, so flirting withyou would possibly mean his death.

"Dude, I know you like her. Just tell her already." Shikadai said while playing South Park : The Fractured But Whole. Inojin sighed before rolling off his friends bed.

"I can't, he dad would murder me." Shikadai chuckled and continued playing his game. Little did Inojin know, all their friends were planning to set them up to be together.

- At Home With (Y/n) -

"Stop hanging out with those boys already." Sasuke grumbled while playing with your black hair. Itachi and Mikoto sighed. This has been an ongoing argument with your father. "They're my friends!" "They're boys." He seethed out. (Y/n) pouted as she went to get up. "Where are you going?" Sasuke asked with a sassy tone in his voice.

"Out. I'm going to see Mika." (Y/n) said while walking out the door.

"She's a girl, right?"

"Yes, dad. She's a girl." (Y/n) snorted out, walking to the door and leaving.

Silence fell over the Uchiha's.

"You're jel-"

"Shut up, Itachi."