I stared at her confusingly as she walks slowly towards her room on the first floor. I don't want mom to have a hard time going upstairs after all so I renovated it.

But wait, what does she mean by that?

***

Okay, Juvia. You have decided to tell him today and he should accompany you to the hospital.

That way, you'll be able to decide the name with him and the doctor will finally meet him. And then, you can go shopping with him to buy what our baby needs and maybe search for a home where you three will live in—

That's an amazing imagination.

I should avoid thinking about those things for now. I shouldn't let myself believe things that might not become real.

I unconsciously caresses my tummy and noticed the small bump on it. One day, this small bump will become big. When I'm about to give birth, I want Gray-sama to be there, holding my hand and telling me that I can do it.

I want him to be there to help me ease the pain.

I want him to stay.

I want him to be mine forever... If it's possible.

Mom's right. I shouldn't be selfish and I should let our kid get into this mess. In fact, we should fix it before it's too late.

"Juvia~! Wanna go and eat lunch?" Mira-san asked as she tugs on my sleeve. I didn't even notice that it's time to have lunch.

I shook my head at her. "I need to deliver Gray-sama's food first before I eat lunch."

She pouted. "You're pregnant. You shouldn't skip meals because of your dork boyfriend."

"Juvia won't skip any meals and you once skipped your breakfast when you learned that Laxus got into trouble." I reminded her and pouted back. Yes, it was just a month ago when that happened.

"Ah— okay, okay. But make sure that you'll come to the cafeteria immediately after you delivered his food, okay?!"

I nodded at her as she goes down to eat lunch. I was left alone. I looked at my desk and my homemade lunch was there, in a small bag. It was for Gray-sama. I woke up early because I wanted to make him lunch at my home and... To make amends.

I grabbed the lunch bag and went towards his office. Well, it's now or never.

I don't want to take risks but if it's for my kid,  then I'll do it. Even if Gray-sama rejects me, at least he knows that someone else will share his blood in a few months from now.

I knocked on his door twice before letting myself in.

Again, this scene is odd.

He was sitting on his chair, back faced at me, while he was facing the big window in front of him. I couldn't see his face but I'm very sure that he's there.

"... G-Gray-sama, I brought your lunch." I said as I put the lunch bag on top of his desk. "I cooked your favorites... I hope that you'll eat them now."

The chair suddenly turned towards me, to my surprise, and his face was serious. "Juvia, what a perfect timing."

"Huh?"