"Good morning, Midoriya-kun" Ochako greeted.

Izuku still didn't face her. "Good morning, Uraraka-san"

Ochako seemed to notice the humiliation he's hiding. But she smiled. "You know, it's fine if you're late, alright? At least you managed to be here, am I right?"

Izuku nodded slowly. "Hey, Uraraka-san"

"Hm?"

Izuku looked over to her slowly. She saw a bit of tears on Izuku's face. But he showed her a grin to hide it. "Good luck for the test later"

Ochako kept silent before returning him a nod. She then showed a determined face. "I will pass this test!"

After the Biology test, school ended and somehow Izuku thought the test was for Kindergartens. It was such a piece of cake.

"Midoriya-kun!" The brunette called across the hallways. She ran towards him.

"Oh, Uraraka-san. How was it?" He closed his locker.

She gave him a fist. "It was super easy! And plus, this was the first test I get to answer everything!" She told with joy.

"That's great!" He then smiled at her.

She returned it back. "Also, are you free later?"

Izuku widened his eyes with surprise. "E-Eh? Yeah... May I ask why?"

"I'm inviting my friends for a small hangout at the mall and I thought of inviting you too!"

"M-Me? But I don't know any of your friends" He replied, embarrassed a little.

"Don't worry! It's me and gals, Tsuyu-chan, Yaoyaoruzu-san, Jirou-san but Bakugou couldn't make it"

Izuku twitched his eye a bit when he heard Bakugou. So she did befriend him. What is their relationship for each other?

"Midoriya-kun?"

He snapped off his senses back. "Y-Y-Yeah?"

"You can also invite Kaminari-kun and Todoroki-kun! This will be so much fun! I really enjoy making new friends"

Izuku then nodded. "Sure. I'll tell them"

Ochako nodded back with a smile. "Alright! I'll see you, then! Bye!" She told before she left.

Izuku then turned around to the exit but an arm was clinging around his shoulders. "Eyyy, getting closer to her, I see?" Someone teased.

"My gosh, be quiet, Todoroki"

Todoroki laughed. "Oh, by the way, this morning was the first time I see you go to class late. What happened?"

"Oh, uh..."

"Did you get drunk last night?"

"What?! No! Drinking is strictly not allowed until the age of 20 so there is no way I would ever violate the government's law"

Todoroki laughed again. "Midoriya, I was just kidding" he chuckled after that. "Don't be so serious"

Izuku then kept a long silence. "Oh yeah!"

Todoroki hummed. "What?"

"There's this hangout thing that Uraraka-san invited me in and told me that you should come along too"

Todoroki gave a question look. "Me? Why? We never talked"

"Please go, I'm the only boy there"

"Wait, there's girls only?" He asked.