tournament arc.

Ahhhhh, the long awaited festival arc. I've been reading the manga, and it's gotten me really fired up so...

•·~·•

"What the heck?!" Ochako yelled.

Ugh..." I moaned "what is it now?!" Our classes exit was held prevented by a giant swarm of people outside our door.

"Why are they blocking the exit!?" mineta asked.

"Scoping out the competition, retard." Bakugo said a pissed expression resident on his face.

"Ooh! They're the ones who were attacked by the league of villains!" A voice said beyond the door.

"Oh... They're checking us out before the battling...I see," I thought out loud.

Bakugou pushed his way to the front of our class his hands in his pockets. He came with a very annoyed expression.

"It's pointless, so fuck off, you goddamn extras"she said loud enough so everyone could hear.

Izuku and Tenya started freaking out. "You can't just call people you don't know extras" Tenya shouted doing his hand motion.
"Yeah k-kacchan!"

Another voice came from the crowd "I came to what the heroics department was about...I didn't expect you to be this arrogant." The owner of the voice soon made himself present. "...I'm a bit disillusioned is all." The boy had a lilac purplish hair colour which stuck out in all directions and eyebags making him look like he hadn't slept in days.

I gave katsuki a firm hit on the head just like his mother taught me.

"Oi, is time for you to shut up katsuki," I rolled my eyes at the boy

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!" I ignored him and locked eyes with the messy haired boy,

"Sorry about katsuki...just know that not all of us have our heads in our asses," on my final word I looked at katsuki with a death glare. He just tched and shinsou smired at me, "well isn't that great."

•·~·•

Just a small jump into the future, now It's the day of the sports festival.

"welcome to the ua sports festival where the hero worlds incoate little eggs aim for each others throats — and the top in our annual melee!" Our English teacher yelled on the mic.

What's the point of the microphone if he's gonna scream anyway?

"Let's welcome from the hero department, CLASS 1A!"

~•·•~
Time skip since no one cares about 1B

"Now, a speech from the class 1a representative, katsuki bakugou!"
Midnight called as katsuki walked up to the raised platform. Looks of annoyance spread over the kids as katsuki cleared his throat.

"Sensei. I'm gonna place first,"

"I knew he was gonna," kirishima sighed. The participants booed him
"You'll all make fantastic steppingstones to my victory, I'm sure" he said brandishing his thumb down.

"SLUDGE MOTHERFUCKERRRRRR!" someone yelled from the group of kids.

"Why does he insist on ruining our good graces?!" Tenya sighed.

•·–·•

"The first test will be a race! There will be obstacles asking the way," present mic explained "now on your marks get set go!" As a green light signalled the beginning of the race.

A felt slightly claustraphobic as i began running. As soon as the race began Todoroki froze the ground catch people off guard. Predictable. I easily dodged his move and continued to run. I've always been quite athletic so this wasn't too hard.

I ran so there was a decent amount of space between me and the other participants so I could change the soles of my shoes to stone to stop me from slipping and sliding everywhere.

This was extremely effective as could run more to get further ahead. I didn't want to go all out so I stayed right in the middle not to close to all the action and not to far that it was impossible to catch up.

•·–·•
End of the race

"In first we have midoriya Izuku of class 1a, then Todoroki Shouto, Bakugou katsuki!"

...

•·–·•

"Izu~kun!" I ran up to izuku congratulating him "You came first without even using tor quirk! That's really impressive"

"N-no not really, I just got lucky is all." He blushed

"Oh look Ochako finished" I said looking at the big screen.

"Ochako~ I ran up to her and hugged her. You came in the top 20 I'm so happy for you!!"

·–·

Nothing to special just want y'all to know I'm still alive.

📪 Share

🌟 Vote

📝 Comment

Love you

~Author Sama out 💜