Chapter : 6

Aarav's POV:

Where are my certificates of 8th grade now? Man, I'm too tired now. It nearly took half of my day arranging all my achievements which included medal, trophies and certificates. Dad is very proud of me and built a separate cupboard to store all of them but after Anushka's wedding, Avi is very much excited to know more about our group and my college days and he is the one who emptied my cupboard looking at the trophies and kept asking me about them. No doubt I was very much happy to answer his questions it made me refresh my old memories but now I'm very much bored and tired to arrange them back. I wish mom was here so she would have helped me with it but I don't understand why she decided to spend this weekend in our farm house. I miss her so much!

"Hi buddy.” Avi said entering in my room.

"Hi champ, why are you looking so tired?” I asked as he looked like if he has been running all the while from someone.

"I'm hiding.” He replied and lifted one of the trophy kept in front of him.

"From? Sanjana?” I asked and he nodded. No wonder, she is the only person in the house now. Aananya is out with her friends.

"You still didn't answered why is this trophy not having any gift with it like the others.” he asked and I remembered her again. Only a mere thought of her makes me insane. I know I hard I tried to maintain my sanity on the day of wedding. I actually saw her after all most 5 years. Every memory we shared flashed before me but never once I felt like talking to her and I know I will never feel like that nor I'm going to talk with her.

"You are still not answering.” Avi complained. What I'm going to tell him? Forget about the gift she didn't even came to see my match that day, even after my so many requests. It was her habit to give me a small gift after the every trophy I won, which included mostly key-chains of different types. Even I used to get so excited to get a gift from her. It was my last match from the college and I wanted her next to me, to support me when I play but she didn't showed up.

"Where should I hide?” Avi asked making me confused.

"Tell fast or else she will come here now.” He pleaded standing in front of me and I heard Sanjana shouting his name all around the house.

"Okay, go and hide in her room.” I suggested.

"Are you sure?” He asked.

"Of course. As much as I know her, she will search the whole house but not her room. Try!” I said and he ran away.

Now again start with Arranging!

As I was keeping the trophies back when my eyes went to the small heart made up of glass, kept in the cupboard. It belonged to Aashna and I remembered how I took it from her and she literally didn't talk to me that whole day. Stupid girl. My stupid girl she was.

"Aarav your coffee.” Sanjana said standing in front of the door with the glass of coffee in her hand.

"Thanks. Keep it on the table.” I said.

"No, I'm not doing that. You will forget about it and then I have to make it again.” She said sternly.

"Okay give.” I said and took the cup from her hand.

"Why didn't go to office today?"

"Mom dad are not in house. What if you will need something? So Mom told me to stay plus I was tired and don't have any important meeting today.” I replied.

"You said you were having a meeting regarding that joint tour, So?” she asked.

"I guess I mentioned that 'I don't have a IMPORTANT meeting'." I replied and she gave me a blank look. I know what she was thinking, dad told me to do that joint tour but frankly speaking I was not interested in it nor in the company with whom we were doing that tour. Moreover I know my team will handle it very well.

"Anyway, Are you coming for Divya's birthday party?” I asked her.

"No, I'm not invited.” She replied sadly. As if she need invitation to attend her party. I glared at her and she started laughing.

"Actually, Mom dad are coming back and I want to spend time with them and Even Avi is here so." She replied giving her lame excuses.

"For your kind information, Bro and Samiksha di is coming back tomorrow, So they will now take Avi with them. And your mom and dad will have no problem sending you to the party.” I said evading all her excuses and waited for her reply to say but instead I got another question.

"How do you know Di is coming back tomorrow? They were going to come this Saturday.” She asked giving me her detective look.

"Bro called me. They are missing their kid so much.” I replied.

"Even I will miss him so much once he goes back.” She said.

"Me too. I'm so used to have him in the house. I wonder what I'm going to do after that."

The thought that Avi will go back tomorrow actually made me sad. When Samiksha di and bro went to see their relative, they decided to leave Avi with Sanjana but then even her mom dad had to go somewhere so Sanjana and Avi stayed with us. I had immense fun having both of them in the house but now I know I'm going to be that lonely person again.

"Hey, emotional fool, have you seen Avi?” She asked and I replied as no.

"He is hiding from me. I don't understand why he hates drinking milk. I'm tired running after him.” She sighed.

"Anyway, I will search for him. You continue with your work.” She said and was about to leave but I knew she is the only one person who will help me arranging this things and I can't let her go.

"Sanjana?” I called as she stopped and turned back.

"Help me arrange this, please. ” I said pointing towards the things kept in front of me.

"I said I'm tired, bye.” She said and was again going to leave.

"Sanju please.” I said pleading a little more.

"Goodbye Aarav.” She said and left shutting the door behind before I could say anything more.

Count till ten and she will be back.

I mentally started counting and before I could reach near ten, I felt the door opening.

"You are a very Bad boy.” She said and started picking the certificates and kept them properly in the their place.

"Now don't sit looking at me, go and make Avi drink his milk.” She said angrily.

"Okay.” I replied and went out. I already know where he is, so its not a big task for me.

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.