Chapter : 15

Aashna's Pov:

"See you are again dreaming." Nisha Di said.

"No di. I was just thinking that.... Thinking about... That.. Huh... Yeah, which dress should I wear today for the party." I replied. Party? It was reception of my sister's friend. We all were invited but as mom and dad were busy with their work, I was supposed to go with di. I love to attend such functions and So I was quite excited for it but I lied to di. I just can't simply say her the truth and party was the only option left.

"Don't think much about that, I will help you with it."She said and went to her room. Sorry di, I lied. I felt guilty for lying to her but I can't even say her about whom and what I was dreaming. I was getting to paranoid. I kept on wondering that what must be wrong with Aarav? Why is he not talking to me? It's been full one day that we didn't talked with each other. Yesterday when I said hi to him he replied without looking at me. I can't take this anymore. I want to talk to him. No matter what ever happens today, I will definitely talk with him.

I hurriedly got ready and went to college. I saw Ruan and went to him hoping that Aarav will be there too, but no, he was not there. I got settled next to Ruan and started talking with him.

"Where's Kriya?" He asked and I replied that she is on her way. After some time Abhimanyu came and sat with us. They both were busy teasing me and I was busy waiting.

"He is too late today, right?" Ruan said.

"Yeah, actually. He should have been here by now." I said and Abhi instantly asked,

"Who?"

"Aar... "I was about to say his name but I realized both Ruan and Abhi looking at me and how stupid I was!  But at least I didn't said him name yet. I can't even imagine, how much they would have teased me.

" Karan, I'm waiting for him." I said and their expressions changed.

"Really? I thought that he already came." Ruan said and turned my face to where Karan was standing. Embarrassed. I wasn't having anything to reply so I kept quite.

"Come on, agree that you were waiting for Aarav." Abhi said and his name was enough to make me smile like a idiot.

"No, why would I wait for him?" I acted showing that I don't care about him.

"Then why are you blushing hearing his name?" Abhi said. I said no, but they both kept on teasing me and I kept on blushing more and more.

"Stop it both of you." I said still smiling. I looked at the college entrance and my smile faded. Aarav had a heroic entry on his bike but there was a girl behind him. He Parked the bike and the girl got down. She leaned towards him at whispered something and even Aarav smiled at that. I was hell jealous at that moment but more than that I was upset, upset for expecting too much.

"F**k."I heard both Ruan and Abhi saying at the same time. What's wrong with them? I don't know why but I felt like crying. I was not able to see him anymore. I don't wanted them to see me crying, so I acted like I got a call and went from away there.

Aarav's Pov:

As always I parked my bike in the parking area and went towards my friends.

"Hi." I said but none of them replied to it. Instead they gave a angry look. What's wrong with them?

"What?" I asked them but still the same look. Whatever. I went and sat next to them.

"You are a jerk." Abhi said. Why is he saying that? Did Ruan said him something? No, I don't think so Ruan will do this. But then why this look?

"Was it so necessary for you to come with Kiara?" Ruan asked. OH, so they have seen me with her. But what's the big deal?

"So what guys? Why are you both so angry?"

"Because you hurt her again." Abhi said. I was getting highly irritated. What are they both talking about? Whom did I hurt? I'm the one who is hurt. Why would I hurt someone else? I asked them to explain me what's wrong with them.

"I know you were hurt yesterday but that doesn't mean that you need a girl to comfort yourself and that too
Kiara." Said Abhi throwing daggers at me.

"I didn't brought her with me. You know how clingy that girl is! She force fully sat on my bike, I was not left with any option." I said and their anger faded.

"Really?" They asked and I nodded. What do think about me man?

"And who was hurt?"

"Aashna." They both said. Aashna saw me her and got sad? Mixed emotions were running inside me, I was happy but on the other hand, I was sad. But wait, why is Abhi behaving so normally knowing that Aashna got sad because of me. I looked at them and a smile appeared on their face.

"He don't." Ruan stated taking a step backwards.

"We were joking." he said and I felt like killing him. Man I cried the whole night.

"Are you sure?" I asked Abhi and he said yes, that they were joking and it was Ruan's plan.

"I will deal with you later, but first I want to meet Aashna." I said and they both said that she went towards Library. I went there to see her but she was not there. I even called her several times but she didn't received it. I was getting worried. I went to canteen and finally saw her. She was sitting with friends and anger was clearly visible in her eyes, she looked ten times more beautiful. I saw Kriya and gestured her that I want to talk with Aashna. She nodded and took her other friends with her leaving Aashna alone. I saw her asking them, where are they going but they didn't answered her.

"You made her cry and you are surely going to pay for it. "Kriya said with a glare and left. I instantly went to the table where Aashna was sitting and sat beside her.

"Why are you here?" She literally snapped at me. Let's have some fun.

"Actually I was waiting for Kiara. Have you seen her?" I said and she looked at me with full rage in her eyes.

"Okay calm down. I came to meet you." I said.

"Why?" She again asked angrily.

"I was missing you." I said and she instantly looked at me. The amusement in her was priceless. The little blush on her face made her look even more prettier.

"You look cute, when you blush." I said but she denied it saying that she was not blushing. Then I remembered something and thought of having some more fun.

"I forgot to say you something." I said and she instantly asked what is it?

"There's a girl stalking me on Facebook." I said and she looked at me with a shock.

"I don't know whether it was purposefully or incidentally but she even liked my picture and you know what her name is?" I said and she shyly asked what the name is. I was able to see her praying for something.

"Aashna Shetty." I said and embarrassment was clearly visible in her eyes. I kept on teasing her but every time she said that it was Kriya who did it. Whatever it may be I was happy that she was smiling again.

 Hope you like the chapter

........................................................................
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Thank you.