Chandelier

Ron's P.o.V

I was so angry when I saw Hermione, Ferret and the little girl walked into the great hall. I cannot believe that they actually have a child now. I'm angry. Angry at myself. After all this, after all she's done to me, after I've done to her. I was the best boyfriend she ever had. It's ridiculous! I thought it was cool at first, being a Slytherin, changing house,I mean, it's never been done at Hogwarts before. I really do belong with the Slytherins. Anyway I was so angry at everything, I didn't think I could be anymore angry until Pansy stood up and started storming off to the Ravenclaw table.

"Pansy, what are you doing?" I called as I started following her

"Go away Ronald this doesn't concern you" she said as she pulled put her wand

"I just want to know what you're doing!" She ignored me completely as she confronted Hermione and pulled out her wand.

"You stupid mother fucking bitch, you couldn't have just one could you! First you take Ron, then you take Draco and now you have a child! You make me sick, you filthy Mudblood!"

"Pansy what are you doing?" Hermione stuttered nervously

"Finishing you! I've had enough!"

Harry, Ginny, Neville, Luna and lots of other students started crowding around us.

"I've wanted to do this from day one Granger!"

AVADA KEDAVRA!"

The green light from Pansy's wand hit Hermione straight in the chest.

Draco was in shock, the child/mongrel started yelling her lungs off as if she knew what was happening.

"I don't know why you're all upset, she was annoying anyway" pansy said

I don't know why, but I am glad Hermione is gone.

"That's my girl!!! I said standing up and cheering in what pansy had done.

Draco pulled out his wand and pointed it at the chandelier above her head.

"Bombarda" He grasped, tears streaming down his face. The spell caused the chandelier to fall on Pansy's head, killing her.

My pansy is dead. She can't be dead. My knees buckled and I feel to the floor while full on sobbing. She was the true love if my life. I loved her and I never got to tell her. I don't know what I am going to do with myself. Pansy is gone and my life is over.

I should have told her, I should have proposed to her so she would be with me for the rest of my life. She shouldn't be dead. I kept on sobbing on the stone floor.

But one thought kept running through my mind.

It's all Draco's fault!

----------------