Chapter 9: declaring my love

Ron's POV

Walking up to Pansy was one of the hardest things I have had to do in my life.

"Pansy" I said softly

" What do you want weasel?" Pansy spat out.

"I came to apologise, I shouldn't have broken up with you, you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I am truly sorry" I pleaded.

" I was going to forgive you anyway dimwit" Pansy said wrapping her arms around my neck.

Pansy then started snogging me rather roughly and sloppy but I didn't mind because she was mine. I explained about my Hermione situation and that we could not be seen together because everyone knows that I am going out with Hermione and if people did know it would ruin my reputation. And surprisingly Pansy agreed.

"Sure Babe."

God I love it when she calls me babe. I am hers and only hers. Then we left to find an empty broom closet.

Draco's POV

I needed to tell Hermione about how I felt. I saw her at the other end of the library tucking a piece of her gorgeous brown hair behind her ear while reading. Voldemort's nipple ( watch harry potter wizard swears) she was gorgeousness. I walked over to her. No going back now.

"Hermione" I said softly

"What do you want, bouncing ferret?"

"I was trying to forget that. Can I talk to you?"

"I don't see a harm in that but I do have a tazzor!" Hermione said pulling a tazzor out of her bag.

"Can you please put that down? It's creeping me out" and that was not a lie.

I lead her over to won on the furthest book row at the back of the library so we could talk in private.

" what was it that you had to talk to me about?" Hermione asked puzzled glaring at me with her marvellous eyes.

"I wanted to tell you that Ihavehadareallybigcrushonyousinceyougotbacktoschool." I said in one gulp of air.

"A little slower please."

"I wanted to tell you that I have had a really big crush on you since you got back to school."

"Thank you for telling me. I shall be of now" Hermione said

"Wait, before you go" I kissed Hermione on the cheek and then ran of down the corridors to the Slytherin common room.

Hermione's POV

Draco Malfoy had just kissed me. Wow. I shouldn't be happy because I have a boyfriend but Draco Malfoy had kissed me. What will Ron say or a matter of fact do if he had seen that.

Draco's POV

Walking to the Slytherin common room I had never felt happier. The last 10 metres or so I even skipped until I say something that I wished I hadn't seen.

I saw Pansy and Ron walking hand in hand into a broom closet. I waited for a minute hoping that they would come out but they didn't. Then I heard moaning.

" oh Ron"
"Mmmmmmmmmm
" babe do it again"

I just threw up in my mouth.

I couldn't take it any more. Ron was Hermione's boyfriend he shouldn't be doing this to her. He had already broken her heart once it can't happen again. I stormed up the the closet and threw open the door seeing Pansy without her shirt on( yuck) and Ron in only his boxers(even more yuck)

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO doing!!!!!!!" I yelled at them

"Can't you tell" Pansy said rather sluggish

"What about Hermione, Ron. She is you girlfriend!"

"I'm sure she won't mind" Ron said to me.

"GIVE ME STRENGTH" I said. "You are very lucky that I am not telling Hermione, I respect her to much to hurt her unlike you weasel. I will not tell her but if you don't tell her in the next two days I will deal with you in a very let's say 'fun' way." I said the last part doing my evil impression of Dracula.

Hope you like it. I shall try and get another one up by next week but it is a little hectic since I am leaving for a 6 month holiday to Europe in 2 weeks.

Laters

DRAMIONE
DRAMIONE
DRAMIONE
DRAMIONE
DRAMIONE