Chapter Ten: The Black Reunion

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Hilary’s phone is ringing…

“Hello! Marissa! Its late in the evening… what’s with the call?”

“Auntie… don’t be shocked ok? Take a deep breath…” (Marissa calmly says).

“Marissa what’s wrong?”

“Summer passed away…”

“oh… dear God… “ (Hilary shocked and pause for a moment…  while her hand is in her lips).

“can you please call the wilder clan about this bad news… Travis and Uncle Arthur will take charge of her body”.

“no! Marissa! This is not true!”

“I’m not kidding… please tell them about what happened ok.”

“so? What happen! Marissa tell me!”

“it’s a long story… auntie… just do what we need to do first and we will tell you when we arrived on the Funeral Home”

                                        Meanwhile Therese together with Nathaniel and Jerson arrived on Marissa’s house.

“thank you… for the ride sir Nathaniel… we really do appreciate this” (Therese said).

“it’s nothing ok? Just take care of your brother… it’s late in the evening… let him take a rest… see you soon Therese”

                                        The two went out of the car and enter the gate of the house.

“Therese… I hope that summer is ok right now..” (Jerson said).

“My little brother everything will be ok… for now let’s go to my room and take a rest…”

“What if… what if… summer die? Will they put me in jail?” (jerson asked with a worried face).

“no… you won’t… it’s an accident ok? Take a rest.”

                                        After an hour Jerson fell asleep while Therese is sitting beside him when she heard the voice of Marissa talking to her maid. Then she goes down stairs.

“Marissa! (She whispered).

“Therese! Is jerson fell asleep?”

“Yeah… (walking nearer) what happened?”

“Summer passed away…”

“oh… God…” (Therese is shocked).

“This is terrible… we know what Wilder’s are capable of… I’am really afraid on what they can do… mostly to Jerson… I know that they will do anything for them to blame someone… they can manipulate things from what is wrong to right.”

“I’m positive about this one Marissa that the truth will prevail in the end… “

“I know Therese… with a little help from above… everything will be alright” (embrace)

                                        On the hospital…

“dad… what we gonna do now? I don’t know how to explain this to the Wilder’s clan” (Travis said).

“don’t worry my son I will explain it to them about what happened earlier. No one wants this. For now let Nathaniel do the legal actions ”

“I hope so.. I trust Nathaniel Dad…