Talking about mother, I've met my supposed 'mother' several times in this reincarnation, and barely met my father. They seemed noble and high rank status considering the clothes they're wearing as it looked elegant. It doesn't matter because what matters now is that their child can't even remember anything after collapsing. I pretended to have no memories, but still, I have to be careful because I didn't want to be suspicious, and just kept quiet the whole time of my stay here. I don't want them to figure out that their child is gone, and I'm the one who took their child's body.

"What's wrong?" She asked, hands cupping the side of my cheeks and kneeling down to meet my eye level.

I am so lost right now. I couldn't even figure out nor know my purpose here. What am I going to do now, Azir? How could I survive in here? I miss you, and everyone. I miss him. Why did you have to let me leave? I didn't want this, I just wanted to save my family, you and him.

I closed my eyes before opening them back and stared back at my mother's face, pouting. "N-Nothing."

"You're not sick or feeling well?" She asked tenderly making me pursed my lips together, holding back my tears. Her touch feels like a real mother's touch that made me really miss everyone.

"I am not." I sniffed one last time before wiping my nose, avoiding her gaze at the same time, and span around with my back facing her. "I need some time alone."

"Oh?" Disappointment and dishearten could be heard from her voice, feeling her back away a little before standing up behind me.

"I need some space." I informed her once again before walking back towards my bed, grabbing my blanket and covering myself.

"A-Alright." She stammered before turning around, and leaving the room. I didn't intend to hurt her...it's just that I'm not used to this. It's unfamiliar and uncomfortable yet secured and safe.

"You are now in the future, Lady Nefi." A voice came out of nowhere making me squeal in return, hands abruptly gripped the blanket, and showed a defense of covering my body.

My eyes widened, looking around the room to see no one was there making me baffled. Who was that? How come I heard a voice out of nowhere? But then a couple of seconds gone by, my jaw dropped when a sudden figure came out behind the screen. He peeked, staright right into my eyes with a serious expression.

"What—?" I gasped with my eyes bulging out of the sockers, backing away and my throat tightened. "W-Who are you? What are you doing here?!"

"I am glad to meet you, Lady Nefi." He bowed with much elegance just like how the people— more like how servants here bow towards me when they enter my room. "Allow me to introduce myself."

"W-Who?" His hair was colored in Teal with strands of gold, and his eyes has the mixed colours of both teal and gold that at one glance, you could be mesmerized by the gorgeousness of it, and when taking a glimpse, it could be enticing enough for everyone to fall on their feets. This type of man is out of ordinary one.

"I am Elfido Las Tivosa, you can call me Elfido." He introduced with a serious expression as his fingers fixed his glasses. "And I am the guardian of Seven Lives of Reincarnation."

"Pardon?!" I squeaked, eyes bulging in astonishment and looked at him intensely. So I am really inside the spell that Azir mentioned? The Seven Lives of Reincarnation? But what guardian is this man talking about? 

"This spell is created by the one and only Goddess of Niles River, allowing a person to change the history." He explained. "The Goddess created different dimensions, and created me to guide the participants in succeeding the seven lives."