Those voice continue to produce sounds yet here I am, unable to speak any single word nor see the colors of the surroundings. It's all black with a little dim probably from the sunlight hitting my figure. It was all dark until my eyes opened weakly, lips parted a little bit to gasp for some air before my eyes wandered around the unfamiliar room.

Where am I? 

With a little movement of my eyes, a wince came out of my mouth making the two people snap their heads towards me. They gasped in surprise, and happiness soon overtook them.

"Madeleine!" The female yelped, eyes widened and hands gripping mine tightly making me flinched.

My eyebrows met, astonished by my sight. The woman is attractive, hair is brown in color. Who is she? My eyes travelled towards the man with white-blonde hair, shining even more especially with the sunlight spreading the vast of his hair.

Who is he?

Fixing back my attention, the woman had this confusing welcoming smile with tears forming on her eyes. All I could ever see was her smile radiating the entire room, and the man behind him with that pf serious cold expression.  I blinked my eyes, still blurry, and trying so hard to speak. I opened my mouth with the sound vibrating against my throat creating hoarse sounds."W-What?"

What is happening?

"Yes, my child?" She grinned ear to ear making me bewildered. Child?

"W-Where?" My voice cracked, eyes trying to see the view yet it's still unclear. What?

"Oh—" She cried out, pressing my hands against her cheeks. "Thank you so much that you're awake now."

The man behind him released a loud sigh, and I took a glimpse at him to see that he was trying to hold back his tears just by him pressing his lips together. He seemed to care, but is trying to not show it. He is just like him. 

"Anyone there?" He suddenly yelled while I just stared at him, still dumbfounded at everything. I blinked several times to get a clear view.

"Attend to the Princess' needs, and call for the royal doctor now!" He announced before storming out of the room with his hands inside his pocket.

I could feel a hand caressing my hair, and looked to see the woman with that same sweet smile. She is beautiful and gorgeous. "Y-You?"

"Yes?" She asked, and I gestured for her to get me up in which she sat beside me, helping me up.

I sat up, back leaning against her torso, whimpering. "What happened to me?"

A suspire of relief left out of her mouth, and hands sliding up and down of my back. "Your health is not good as of the moment."

"I got sick?" She nodded in response before someone knocked on the door.

The woman asked the doctor to come in, and the door revealed a man in a more like— wait? Strange clothes? What? I leaned away from the woman, eyes bulging out in surprise as I scanned the man up and down.

What is he wearing? My eyes snapped back towards the woman, gasping when I realized that she has different clothes as well. Why didn't I notice this before? In my country, people usually wear a flowing dress with silver, gold, bronze jewelries along with ornaments...but why is this woman wearing massive and big dress?

Taking a glimpse at her hair, my mouth dropped to see that it was covered in a strange ornament with feather. My eyebrows knitted together, wrinkled formed and I looked down at my dress to see I was wearing a white plain clothes yet the design is similar to the theirs. I inhaled sharply, trying to recall everything, and something hit me.

Azir. 

He told me about the spell of Seven Lives of Reincarnation about reincarnating, living in a life seven times. I even remember being out of breath when Azir casted the spell on me, and telling me to survive. What is this all about? Is this what Azir told me or am I dreaming? Or was I dreaming from the very start? I gulped down my saliva, mind went black for a moment before glancing back to the people around. Which...is which?

"Come in, doctor." She permitted the man to come near, and I bit my lips, comprehending the things that is currently happening.

I shook my head vigorously, hands travelled to my head, and mouth went agaped.

Seriously? What is happening?!

author's notes

I repeat, some of the contents may be or not related to ancient history of the world. If it is, some parts are changed.

How was it, by the way?