❦EPILOGUE: LIMERANCE❦

Start from the beginning

Yoongi hopes it'll stay, less trouble for his family.

"There's my handsome baby."

Yoongi's eyes flicked up from his beer as arms wrap around him from behind, breath fanning tickling the shell of his ear. Yoongi touches Jimin's hands that are hooked around him from behind, tilting his head up so he can see his boyfriend and then Jimin pecks his soft lips, eyes disappearing into crescents before he hops over the back of the couch so he can sit on the couch except he throws himself on Yoongi's lap, sitting sideways so he can turn to Yoongi, pulling his lips to his for a kiss.

Yoongi grabs Jimin by the chin, deepening the kiss, other hand grabbing at his thigh before he pulls away, leaning his forehead against Jimin's, kissing the pads of Jimin's fingers before bringing Jimin's knuckles up to his lips, pecking it. "Having fun?" He asks.

Jimin noses at Yoongi's jaw lovingly, eyelashes fluttering.

"Would have more fun if you came to dance with me, hubby," Jimin coos jokingly, running his fingers over Yoongi's tattoo on his collarbone. "Pretty please?" He asks.

"Wanna go home instead?" Yoongi whispers into his ear. "We can watch a movie, Scarface, Pulp Fiction," Yoongi whispers and Jimin bites back a smile, hiding his face in Yoongi's neck. "Or any animated movie you like, I know you want to," Yoongi whispers and Jimin perks up at that, scrambling up so he can straddle Yoongi properly.

"Keep talking," He says, trying to hold back his grin as he takes Yoongi's left hand and presses his cheek against Yoongi's palm, kissing his husband's wrist, brushing his lips against it.

"We can get snacks from the convenience store."

Jimin waves his hand to get him to continue.

"We can have sex, too," Yoongi says and Jimin lets out a noise of agreement.

"Lets," He grins, standing up while pulling Yoongi with him, grabbing his hand and holding it on his shoulder as he drags Yoongi towards the exit, the two weave their way through the crowd. They like walking to the club together, they find it peaceful and nice, especially on their way back when there's a nice wind that tousles their hair, holding each other to warm each other up, hand in hand, Yoongi's thumb always caressing the golden ring on his finger.

After walking a couple minutes and walking into the convenience store, Jimin drags Yoongi to his usual snacks, Doritos, marshmallow fluff and a whole bunch of other junk. Maybe Yoongi will be eating it off him at some point, who knows. They purchase their snacks and drinks that they also pick up before they head out to go home again. Jimin is deep in his thoughts right now, lips sucking on his index finger that was scooped into an open jar of fluff, his eyes wandering to the deserted basketball court, a tattered and mildly deflated basketball resting against the rusting fence and he smiles softly, wiping his hand on his shorts that Yoongi will wash when they do laundry, placing the jar in the plastic bag before he grabs Yoongi's hand and tugs him towards the opening.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asks as Jimin hands him the plastic bag as he slips inside through the opening, picking up the basketball and he walks towards the hoop, aiming and shooting, watching the basketball swish into the net before landing on the ground, barely rolling because of the deflation. Yoongi's eyebrows are raised in curiosity as Jimin sits in the centre of the court, flopping onto his back with a sigh as he stares up and the sky.

There are no stars out, shocker. The city is polluted with not just air, but with crime and violence, dangerous people and fuck, he's one of them. He's killed and he's committed crime yet he's still a victim to Seoul and how it swallows him up completely in it. Except he wouldn't have it any other way. The city is still beautiful