❦ON MY WAY❦

It's been days, days since Yoongi and Jimin talked properly

It's been days, days since Yoongi and Jimin talked properly. Jimin's been missing him like crazy, crashing on Taehyung's couch. He decided to go out to the convenience store for some snacks at night, something he'd usually do with Yoongi and he misses him so much, his heart aching as he waves goodbye to Taehyung and telling him he's off to go to the store.

He stuffs his hands into his pockets, wearing jeans instead of his shorts because he knows Yoongi would want him to dress warm. The night is brittle and he can see his breath as he walks, lighting a cigarette and placing it between his lips, wind tousling his hair.

He wonders what the older is doing now. Does he miss him just as much? He touches the pendant around his neck, twisting it between is thumb and index finger as he walks. He steps on his cigarette butt, walking inside the convenience store. He wants some snacks to eat, he pulls out his phone when it starts ringing and he almost cries when he sees it's Yoongi's contact and he answers it quickly.

"Hi," he says softly into the phone.

"Hi, baby," Yoongi says back and Jimin closes his eyes for a second, enjoying the sound of his voice at last. He missed the deep, melodious and raspy voice of his boyfriend.

"How are you?" Jimin asks, grabbing a jar of marshmallow fluff, Doritos and a bunch of other snacks in his arms.

"Been missing you," Yoongi tells him.

"I've been missing you like crazy," Jimin tells him, eyes flickering up to see another man roaming the aisles of the store, sunglasses on and he's wearing a mask over his mouth and he tries to ignore the oddity of it,

"I want to talk face to face," Yoongi tells him as Jimin walks towards the counter.

"Me too, you know I'm sorry," Jimin hums as he places the snacks onto the counter as the cashier starts ringing them through.

"I know, and it's been hell without you. I'm still hurt but I can't stop thinking about you. I miss you no matter how angry I am."

"I'll come home, I want to," Jimin says as he hands the cash to the worker, thanking her and then he leaves the store, brushing shoulders with the man as he goes to line up with a pack of gum and cigarettes.

"I can pick you up."

Jimin giggles. "Will we make it out of the car? I don't think I can resist you because we've been apart for forever,"

"A couple days but we'll see, Taehyung's right?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way back now from the store, I'll see you then."

"Okay."

"I love you," jimin says and he's hoping he gets it back.

"I love you more," Yoongi chuckles and Jimin smiles at that, hanging up and he wants to dance and cheer in the dark street, lit by the streetlights above him.

"Excuse me, you dropped this."

He turns around to see the man from the convenience store, holding out a pack of cigarettes and he furrows his eyebrows. "That's not mine, I have mine right here," He says, pulling out his own pack to show off, his is half empty and a completely different brand.

"Right, my bad," the man says, and Jimin gives him a genuine smile before he turns around to walk away but the man grabs his wrist.

"Excuse me," Jimin hisses, trying to tug his wrist away but the man's grip is firm.

"I'm sorry, doll," he whispers and he goes to grab Jimin's other wrist but Jimin swings his arm and punches him, making him stumble back and then he raises his foot and kicks the man across the face because his martial arts classes when he was a kid comes in handy

"Don't call me that!" He shouts as the man clutches his face. He turns towards where he's headed and dashes towards the buildings, pushing himself to go as fast as he can but when he's about to round a corner, another man creeps out from the alleyway. "Fuck!" He shouts out, backing away with his hands behind his back, reaching into his back pocket for his pocket knife. Before he can grab it someone wraps his arms around him, holding him back and Jimin grunts out in extrusion.

"Grab his legs," the man says and the other reaches for his legs but Jimin kicks at him, hissing out. It earns him a punch square in the nose and he cries out in pain, wanted to reach up to clutch his nose but he can't because the man behind him is restrains him with zip-ties,. They pull a sack over his head, the musty scent filling his nose as he strains his eyes to try to see anything.

"What the fuck do you want!" Jimin shouts, kicking his legs out frantically but then it earns him another punch but to his stomach this time. It knocks the air right out of him. He's thrown on the ground and he doesn't feel anything but pain as they kick and punch at him. He writhes on the floor of the alleyway he's been dragging into, it hurts so bad until he can feel his sight becoming splotchy, darkening at the corners and he can taste the iron in his mouth as he loses consciousness. The last thing he remembers is being picked up.

Yoongi walks up to Taehyung's door, knocking on it with a smile because he's been waiting to see Jimin, when he sees him he wants his boyfriend to run into his arms, he'd hope. He wants to hold him tightly and kiss him, bring him home so they can talk because the last few days have been hell without Jimin. He wanted to complete some errands and work so hard that he'd forget about the boy but it doesn't work because Jimin is all he can think about.

The door opens and Taehyung smiles.

"Hey, Hyung."

"Hey, is Jimin back yet?" He asks as Taehyung shakes his head.

"He went out to the convenience store a while ago but he hasn't come back yet."

"Oh, okay, I'll go see if I can find him on the way," Yoongi mode, smiling.

"You guys made up?" Taehyung asks.

"No, not yet but we're going to talk, thanks," yoongi smiles before he walks towards his car, hoping to find Jimin even though he has a bad feeling about it all, something doesn't feel right.

Just wanted to post some updates 😣✊
Unedited

—Just wanted to post some updates 😣✊Unedited