❦NO REPLACING YOU❦

Jimin's eyes open, his vision splotchy as he looks around, his eyes falling down to stare at Lee, face first in a pool of his own blood and Jimin's legs almost give out on him but arms wrap around him to keep him up

"I got you, baby," the voice coos softly and Jimin almost bursts into tears, turning around and his sight is blurred by his own tears but he knows him, he knows that voice and his touch.

"You came for me," he sobs out, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck, hiding his face in his shoulder. He pulls away to look at Yoongi who's hands are touching at his face, running gently over the bruises and the cuts.

"What did they do to you," Yoongi whispers softly, eyes full of worry and sadness. He reaches down to grab his hand but Jimin cries out because it's his broken wrist.

"My wrist, it's broken," he hisses and then he's crying, fully crying. "Taehyung, he-he's the one, he did it," He sobs and Yoongi holds Jimin to his chest.

"I know, baby, I got you. We have to go," he urges on, kissing his forehead before he helps Jimin walk towards the back entrance of the warehouse. There's a car waiting, black and Jimin remembers. Yoongi opens the back seat and helps him in before getting in himself before they're speeding off.

"Good to see you back in one piece, blondie."

Jimin rolls his eyes at the annoying voice in the drivers seat. "Yeah, whatever dip shit, keep driving," he says as Yoongi snuggles his face into his neck.

"I missed you so fucking much, it's my fault this happened" Yoongi says and Jimin clenches his eyes shut.

"Baby, it's not," he tells the older, caressing his hair with his good hand. "He was right under our nose the whole time, I should've told you everything from the start and I didn't," Jimin says as Yoongi pulls him closer by the waist, shrugging off his jacked to drape around Jimin's shoulders who's clothing is all torn and tattered.

Yoongi shakes his head, eyes connecting with Jimin's as the younger leans in for a kiss, holding Yoongi by the back of his neck. Jeongguk gags slightly in the drivers seat in front of them. God, be missed him, he missed everything and he hopes, he prays everything is over and they can go back to how it was.

"What now? Lee's dead where does that leave all of us?" Jimin whispers to Yoongi who is tracing his thumb over his cheekbones, eyes hooded .

"They'll find someone else, someone will step up and fuck, it'll cause a fucking civil war between them for who's next up before they even worry about us again, we can take more and after tonight, they have to pick up the pieces of what's left," Yoongi tells him in a hushed gone. Jimin smiles softly as Yoongi kisses his forehead. "What's that thing you say?"