Chapter 7

5 years later

Faith and Brent broke up,Madison is out of the boys life jenn and Andrea are friends with faith.faith and Aaron are married and faith is 5 months pregnant with a healthy baby boy.the jacks,jake,Taylor.shawn,Trevor and Ricky are on tour together if you don't know why Brent and faith broke up is because he cheated on her with and fake ass Barbie doll name Cassidy(I'm sorry if your name is cassidy)

(Faiths pov)

I'm 5 months pregnant with Aaron's baby right know where picking baby names ."what about Kyle Taylor carpenter"he said I nodded "let's go tell the boys"I said and he nodded.we walked downstairs to see the boys playing the wii and mahogany eating"guys and girl we finally have a name for the baby"I said "is it Nash"Nash said I laughed and nodded "it's Kyle Taylor carpenter "Aaron said all the boys liked it "thank god my name is his middle name"Taylor said "wow Taylor" Matt said "shut up,be right back I'm going to go get him 6 bandanas and I'm getting 10 for me " everybody was laughing.

(Madison pov)

Right now I'm 19 I have a boyfriend name Aaron carpenter but he doesn't know it.I'm using the boys for more hate. I'm in the plane to surprise him,im in the plane .

(Aaron's pov)

I can't want to have my baby and the love of my life together.im a bad boyfriend because I'm texting .............

(Faiths pov)

I'm going  to Acapulco to take some photos for a photo shoot in 2 days .aaron phone keeps ringing of messages and he's not her he's outside swimming with the boys.i went to grab the phone and it was from Madison it said"im on my way babe,cant wait for ur girlfriend leaving In 2 days. I have cameras in Aaron's and my room cause I want to see what happen none of the boys know I have cameras.

~9 months prego and still a the photo shoot~

Faiths pov

The baby will be here soon.im still at Acapulco, I seen the videos and Aaron is married to Madison but not with me.I'm with Jai brooks I'm secretly dating him."hey faith did u pee your pants"what ohh the baby is coming"i yelled he carried me to the car and took  me to hospital "okay ms.miller it's seems that your baby is coming so you have to start pushing now" the doctor said

  Jai called jake told him that the baby was born and that me and Aaron are completely done and I'm putting my last name

~baby info~

Name:Kyle Taylor miller

Born:July 1 2014

Weight 7oz and 2 pound