"Ah, you wanna bet?" Lewis asks.

"Do I wanna bet?" I hear Barry ask, probably into his comm set. He then turns to Lewis. "Tell me this, what kind of man puts a bomb in his own daughter?"

"A very rich man," Lewis says, "Shoot him, son. Kill him or you'll never see your sister alive."

"Lisa's safe," Barry says after some silence. Snart then turns the gun on Lewis and uses it on him.

"Aah!" Lewis shrieks. "You're working with The Flash? I thought you hated him?"

"Not as much as I... hate you," Snart says, as he Lewis falls to the ground.

I move over next to Barry, as I take my face bandana off of my face. "Lisa was safe. Why did you do that?" Barry asks Snart, after he takes his cold gun.

"He broke my sister's heart. Only fair I break his."

🔥⚡️

"Tada! The speed cannon," Cait says.

"Wow! Look at that. Dudes, you actually built the thing," Cisco says, as we all examine the breach.

"Mr. Garrick, I am quiet impressed by what you've accomplished during my recent wellness hiatus," Stein says.

"Have you tested it out yet?" I ask.

"Not yet. You wanna do the honors?" Jay asks, as I run and grab a can of soda.

"No, no, no, no. Now that I, uh-- now that I am back to optimum health, please allow me," Stein says grabbing something.

"Oh, would you--" Cait says, before The Professor throws the object into the breach.

"Excelsior!" Stein exclaims.

"How did you stabilize it?" Barry asks.

"CFL Quark Matter. Ah, negative energy density with positive surface pressure," Jay explains.

"That's genius. You created CFL Quark Matter?" I ask.

"It's something we perfected on my Earth. I'll show you sometime," Jay says.

"You mean, sometime in the next few minutes?" Stein asks.

"Oh, yeah I guess this is it, huh?" Jay says. "Time for me to go back home."

"Right now? I mean we still need your help with the Breachers," Cait says.

"My first priority is Zoom. I need to find out what he's up to. How he stole my speed," Jay tells her.

"But you can do that here and, you know, if you go back, then we can't get in touch with you when we need your help or..." Cait starts as we all share a knowing look. "...with Zoom or whatever else."

"It would be nice to be able to pick your brain every once in a while, get some more speedster tips," Barry says.

"Okay... once we take care of Zoom, I'm going home," Jay says.

"That's fair," Cait says.

"Good, 'cause I could use a shower, a shave, and some sunlight. I'll, uh, see you later," Jay says before heading out.

"So, Professor Stein, how are you feeling?" Cait asks.

"Well, uh, it appears that a little rest heals all maladies. I-I-I couldn't feel--" Stein suddenly starts shaking and me and Cait approach him.

"Professor?"

"No, no, no, no get back. Come here," Barry says, pulling the both of us back.

Professor Stein suddenly flames up like Firestorm, except with blue flame.

He then stops and falls to the ground as we run to him

He then stops and falls to the ground as we run to him. "Professor Stein! Professor Stein! Can you hear me, Professor Stein?"

"What happened to him? He went up like Firestorm, but the flame, why was it blue?" Barry asks.

"I don't know. This isn't good. We need to stabilize him fast," Cait answers.

 We need to stabilize him fast," Cait answers