James

I couldn't feel the pain. I can't feel the pain. I have pills and everything. Why couldn't I last time?

Alfie is holding my hand, Clo is at my dads. I look at him dizzily and say, "you are pretty boy."

Alfie kisses me and says, "your doing great. Your fine, yeah?"

"I'm fine" I say. I see all the doctors crowding around me and blood. I know they are taking the baby out of my tummy and I love the no pain. I ask Alfie if it's all okay. He nods and says that I'm halfway there.

"Look at the dolphins" I say pointing up. Alfie looks at me confused and says the doctor why. Then he smiles and says, "yeah dolphins."

I start wondering how the baby will look. Will it be Alfie's face shape and my features or Alfie's features and my face. Clo has my features and Alfie's face. I hear a baby scream and I smile. It's here.

"Boy!" The doctor exclaims and hands Alfie the baby. Alfie shows me. I see more of me in him. I see dark brown curls and chubby cheeks.

"James.... If you still like the name?" Alfie looks at me concerned. I nod. Alfie gives him go me.

"Boy and Girl" Alfie smiles. I grin and hug the baby to myself. Little James. I see Clo in James. It's so easy to see they belong to me and Alfie. It's amazing. His eyes are brown and beautiful.

The lady whispers to Alfie and he gasps. "No!" He splutters. I watch his horrified face and he starts going out, looking at me worriedly and I panic. "ALFIE!" I gasp holding James to me and trying to reach him. Alfie blows me a kiss and does a thumbs up then the man shuts the door on him.

I look down, worried. Sure Alfie did a thumbs up but he didn't look happy he looked scared.

"Honey, your loosing blood, a lot of blood and he can't be in here. We will give you your baby later but right now we need to move quickly." The lady says sternly to me. Scared, I give James back and she passes me a pill. I put it in my mouth and shut my eyes, wishing Alfie is here.

"Alfie" I whisper as I fall asleep.

-

-

-

-

Alfie's POV

-

-

-

-

I sit outside the room, worried. What did the lady mean when she said, "your wife is in danger. Loss of blood, you can't be in here while we try and fix her."

Marcus, Niomi, Tanya and Jim are all here. "Alfie what's up?" Niomi asks, worried to see my face.

"Loss of blood" I spit out. "I can't be in there while they save her." Tanya and Jim hug me. Niomi says she's sorry and Marcus is the only one who says, "she will be fine mate. Don't worry."

Suddenly the lady comes in. Her face looks scared and I think Zoe didn't make it. The lady suddenly smiles, "she's okay you may see her."

I thank her, Niomi, Marcus, Tanya and Jim and I run inside to see Zoe waiting for me, happy to see me.

I run and hug her to me, feeling her start crying. "Close one." I say, "but your okay. Your fine."

She nods.

-

-

-

-

-

Clo comes and visits her brother. They make great siblings. I can't wait to look after them.