Jess and Joe

"Hello everyone! I'm ThatcherJoe and I'm here with my little sister Zoella! We are doing a 'how well do you know me' challenge. It's like the sibling challenge we did when we were..... young" My stupid brother Joe says.

We are filming our video about siblings. Who knows the other better. We did one earlier in the year but we decided to do it again a bit better.

"I know more about you than you" I laugh, poking him.

"Yeah she does" Joe says, I laugh again.

Joe suddenly turns the camera off. "Joe, what the hell?" I ask, confusingly, neatening my hair. Why would he do that?

"Marcus needs help packing, we can do this video after LA" Joe says.

"Oh I'll come since I'm packed" I say, getting up.

"Fix your hair first" Joe says, ruffling my beautifully done bun.

"I HATE YOU" I screech, running to the mirror. He had really messes up my hair, and finds it funny. It is not funny.

Joe laughs. He walks to the door and swings on it as he goes, "Luvooooo."

"Hate you." I take my pins out and undo my hair.

"Ugh. Your ugly." Joe runs out the door.

Then he pops in saying, "hurry, we need to get to Marcus, your hairs fine, I was joking! Just come on!" He laughs, and runs off.

I tie my hair up in the bun and add the clips. Not perfect but leaving for LA tomorrow, I can fix my hair for tomorrow I guess.

I can't wait to see my fans! I love seeing different kinds of fans:

~ Stalkers (I have learnt that they aren't scary), but can I trust Marcus? He has stalkers and it's kinda funny.

~ Guys

~ Girls

~ Other

Oh, and obsessive freaks. I don't care. They are MY freaks.

I walk out the door to hear my mom talking to Joe. Joe looks angry. Annoyed. And sad. Is Joe alright?

"What's up Mom?" I ask, walking to them.

"Nothing" Joe says a bit too sharply. He sighs. "Just leave it Zoey." He walks away. Mom walks to me and kisses me in my forehead.

"Leave him be Zoe" she sighs. "Jess called. Not good."

"Jess broke up with Joe?" I gasp, feeling my head burn up with anger and hurt. Jess is my best friend.

"No! Jess is moving away." Mom walks away.

Poor Joe. And Jess is my bestie. We made amazing videos together. We are Zess. #Zess. Aw.... Oh and she loves Joe. But no offence on her but she's not Louise. Chummy. I love chummy so much, she's always been there for me. She's my best friend. Truly. Jess is my bestie. Chummy or Louise is my chummy best friend.

"Oh and broke up with him. Moving too fast, I don't know" Mom blows me a kiss and walks to the house.

Poor Joe.

"I'll be at Marcus's house in 10 mins" Mom calls, before shutting the door. I spin around and heard to the car.

Mom and Marcus's mom are best friends. That's why she's coming over. They are going to chat.

I get in the car. Joe stares at the window like he doesn't want to see me. The taxi driver turns on the engine. And we start moving.

I wait because I know Joe doesn't need me asking questions. After a while the silence is starting to kill me. So I start talking.